Well I love rai he may be my favorite character, I really love every moment he's in especially the moment where he looks serious, the moment is serious, but he just break the tension with wanting ramen noodles or getting amused by automatic doors or when he look so happy opening Franken door you just don't know if he well say sth serious or funny, but boi when he do say sth serious

I really like Franken, the relationship between him and his master and their trust, also I really like how his home is becoming refugee for new characters

and how much he hate it, and just wants peace, with a lot of cleaning and order
Poor M-21 I hope he achieve his goal and he will find happiness with rai and franken as man he needs it,to he's like an abused dog that trust no one because of his past but is really sweet and caring,I'm sure soon he will get attached to rai and franken
As for shinwoo and ikhan, yes they are really cool but I can't help but know that with time they will become less and less present in the story because they student and humans, and that kinda sadden me
But man the trio of rai franken and M-21 is rather great especially for my eyes
