The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Depends on the area tbh, If you live in a place like Texas where you can get guns with cheap prices and legally then you should have guns as self defense because it make sense at this point but having guns in an area that is hard to get guns in it then yeah you should get stripped unless it's for hunting and such.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Lady pompom
Man I knew rai breaked the tension a lot, but still this got me soo off guard. :XD

 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
That was the times when Yesta DiMaria was in control?
long before that. idk if you guys consider it darker than yours. I am trying to forget it, and live a better life :hee
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Well, normally castration isn't losing the bit one does the raping with... it ain't a case of 'removing the offending item' - rather, removing what comes after

Also, typical to exclude acts of rape committed by women...
#equality #feminism

:nah
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,327
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
Ah, dw. We can cement holes as well.
Reconsider Saudi Arabia :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh yeah... last friday watched for my first time Totoro... average, liked the magic working with nature tho.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
A world without children - I like where you're going with this Farfy
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Are we both still in the sarcasm zone? ç.ç
Not unless you [and Hardy] were planning on some drastic cement-related measures...

I'd recommend against it, if I were you...
It's probably much less fun than you might imagine it to be (and there are far easier [and less groin-destroying] ways)
:invalid

How long left, by the way?
Can't be that long left in the oven
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,993
Reaction score
18,562
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Ah, I'm 24 weeks and 5 days. Baby should come in the second half of Jan.
It looks like it's almost over but then I see that Jan is still quite far @.@
I think I'll be the last one, after Xad's and Orgz's wives.
For some reason I thought it was sooner...

Ah well, ain't like it's my business to keep track of these things
:derp

So many kids, wonder when we'll have enough to field a sports team (any good sports need 5 [or so] players?)
an e-sports team, perhaps...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top