The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Whateva..
Clown mofo still owes me some soul food
I just wanted fried chicken, collard greens , mac n cheese and ofc corn bread. Lmao

Damn...that's all a sista asked...

Love ya..g:p
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
@Kiki

Just listen to one of drakes song on the radio.
Thought of ya M8, how ya do?

" Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya And I'm down for you always KB, do you love me? Are you riding?"
Ahahahaha :sweat

I am doing fine, last night while I was sleeping another earthquake hit. The epicenter was near my place this time!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Elusia I am okay, Elu-chan, thanks for the concerns :)
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
You really love that emote, don't you :grumble
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I might consent if I get to pick a name. :e3
I think you'll approve of the one we have for the girl.

But, maybe.. I'll consult you when the next one comes.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ele Nao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top