The Last Person to Post Wins - Raijū

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,041
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Life or wife?
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
charlie get dat ass in bed!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Me too... but not like my life but my work.

After 5 months, helpers is banned from my work's proxy and i cannot enter anymore from there... thanks to this thread xD
why is it banned :grumble
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,581
Gender
Female
Country
China
> many mentions
> 'oh i must have done sth toxic again'
< community awards

these things happen so quickly after one another D:
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Summer is finally leaving here, today might be the last beach day of the year :nomoar

:zomg :wtf looks delicioso. What's the filling?

Y'know, I used to not really like croquettes, but I really like it now. Last person thread changed my life :')
Chicken, beef, onion (always onion, it goes with everything) and bechamel.
I wish I had Rabo de Toro to make them... but too expensive. :darn
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Is that literally cow tail? God I hate that meat c.c and here it's something common and cheap xD

Never had croquete mixing chicken and meat, but sounds awesome *-*
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Is that literally cow tail? God I hate that meat c.c and here it's something common and cheap xD

Never had croquete mixing chicken and meat, but sounds awesome *-*
Technically yes, its oxtail :XD I dont know how it is in other countries but at least here its a very tasty and soft meat, a true heaven of a dish *-*

And as for the chicken-beef combo, have you heard of "Puchero"? Its a traditional spanish soup that has those, with chickpeas, peppermint, carrot and potatoe. Its a southern custom here to make croquettes out of the remaining meat for the soup. :p
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, never heard of it, but sounds delicious *-* Might look for a recipe since me and Hardy are in a soup phase lol xD
Nice o/ Though I warn you its not an easy one, takes at least an hour to make it (I dont know how to cook it right, I just help with the cutting up and the timing) :sweatdrop
Could ask for the recipe from my mom, most andalusian families have their own way of making "puchero" so I at least know ours is pretty good :mono
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
TFW coming back to 9 notifications while not playing mafia
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Nice o/ Though I warn you its not an easy one, takes at least an hour to make it (I dont know how to cook it right, I just help with the cutting up and the timing) :sweatdrop
Could ask for the recipe from my mom, most andalusian families have their own way of making "puchero" so I at least know ours is pretty good :mono
Sure, I would like that ^^

Tbh my soups alrdy take over 1h to get done xD but thats mostly due to the chopping and reducing the broth.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Summer is finally leaving here, today might be the last beach day of the year :nomoar



Chicken, beef, onion (always onion, it goes with everything) and bechamel.
I wish I had Rabo de Toro to make them... but too expensive. :darn
Is that literally cow tail? God I hate that meat c.c and here it's something common and cheap xD

Never had croquete mixing chicken and meat, but sounds awesome *-*
yeah me too, never knew chicken+beef croquette : O I bet it must be delicious, Lambu!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
:grumble
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nominations? so it's that time of the year already :headscratch
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Go nominate me a bunch of times and let me get an undeserving win that gets memed, like Leo at the Oscars. :nod
oh c'mon leo deserved his oscars. Aiight, you'll get some when i do my nomination round
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top