Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 406 Discussion / 407 Predictions

Wha

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Naturally. It's not like the Regulars actually matter or anything. All of them are pretty much nonentities in the big picture. They're basically just a collection of cheerleaders and emotional support animals for Baam, as much as some readers hate it. He's the only one of the entire lot who can ever reach the pinnacle.
In a way you do sound like Gustang with his Bug talk, you know?

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
In a way you do sound like Gustang with his Bug talk, you know?
That's good, because I agreed with everything Gustang said on the matter.

tornidooo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brunei
Strong = Wonderful
Weak = Bug
This seems disgusting
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Strength is not everything
Personality is what really matters

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Strong = Wonderful
Weak = Bug
This seems disgusting
Strength is not everything
Personality is what really matters
It was more like 'Irregular = Wonderful' and 'Tower-dweller = Bug' as Gustang put it. Though I'm quite happy to consider Rachel a bug too. A particularly ugly one.

tornidooo

Reaction score
Country
Brunei
It was more like 'Irregular = Wonderful' and 'Tower-dweller = Bug' as Gustang put it. Though I'm quite happy to consider Rachel a bug too. A particularly ugly one.
The idea is the same
No matter how you look at this way of thinking, you find it disgusting
No wonder Mazino does not like hanging around with family leaders

Last edited:

link to the past

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Yuri basically tried to save the hostages since YHS was protecting them from Cheonhee attack, i don't think she cared that much about YHS. And Rak seems to have recognized
Evankhell's fire, hopefully we get to see a Rak powerup like that in the future.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I like Baam's expression in the first panel, it shows that he know how weak he is compared to them.

Yuri saving YHS makes sense now, she did it in secret.

Sakashi

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You know shit is going down when Jinsung takes up a cig..meanwhile..Kallavan showing his cute little boy face...

Nooowaaaaayyy Jinsung loses this one.

JamJar12

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Like Ayn Rand.
You know shit is going down when Jinsung takes up a cig..meanwhile..Kallavan showing his cute little boy face...

Nooowaaaaayyy Jinsung loses this one.
I doubt Kallavan is losing so early into this arc as he is the main antagonist of the war arc. Also Evankhell is too strong for everybody else and the stakes would be massively reduced if it stayed like that.

Hiddenprince

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
And Rak seems to have recognized
Evankhell's fire, hopefully we get to see a Rak powerup like that in the future.
What if we're foreshadowed about Rak's power by being immune to the fire from Evankhell or something like that. That would probably also show that being an ancient is greater than having their power or something.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can we consider Jinsung a bug then? He was once a regular too (a long time ago).

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Can we consider Jinsung a bug then? He was once a regular too (a long time ago).
I'd imagine Gustang does, at least. And from the vantage point that he's looking down from and that Baam will one day be reaching himself, I don't think he's wrong. For however strong Jinsung is, he's not going to be changing the world as the Irregulars do.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Despite not loving jinsung, i must admit that he is a fucking badass, but that is probably the teacher syndrome, they must always be badass.
Evankhell is just a monster it's not even funny, she just partially liberated her power and no one can even come close, she deserves her rank. The panel of rak looking Evankhell was so unnecessary and cliche.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
They're all capable of reaching B rank by now, which means the timeskip is set. I bet they Will Skip straight to halfway to the top (65th Floor or so).

I'm starting to think these bubbles are Yuri's secondary quality. At First I thought It was a New trick from Green April, but It resembles the trick she pulled at Dallar show, way before she ignited GA for the First time. And we Saw her Red shinsoo quite sometimes too. Given the affinity she has with the Red color (clothing choices i.e.) It must be her main. The Green bubbles are likely her Second. And as seen with Data Edwan, its ok for a Skilled person to have up to three qualities already as they reach 45th Floor (although most might stick to a single one or none through life).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Oh damn, what a great chapter. It seems like the proverbial shit finally hit the fan.... jinsung lightning up a cigarette is definitely a death flag.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
Btw who noticed YHS attribute, it looks like water, also the techniques baam copied from him were water based, i think that it's clear with this chapter that chunhee >yuri >YHS>Dorian.
It looks like kallavan was scouted by FUG according to jinsung but he finally choose Zahard empire, i think SIU is doing a great job by separating jinsung and kallavan to the last station because it's already a mess here with all thoses battles.

boydski

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I guess Jinsung recruiting Kallaban once as a fug member means he is stronger than him. By the way Zahard army seems perfectly prepared in this war while Baams team doesnt have any tactics. They just go wathever they to showcase their talent. They need to have a plan atleast to escape this war since Hwaryun failed. How can they escape really unless someone other than Jinsung or Evankhell step up in this battle.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There are shinsoo techniques that aren't water based that look like the user is splashing water around. This was more common some time ago though. I'd still wait a tad more before jumping on the yhs uses water shinsoo wagon..
Wonder if there is any significance to kalaban's eye color... That stands out way too much.

And as far as recruiting kalaban... that makes it sounds like they wanted him to be a slayer. Meaning he must have some pretty fucked up and weird powers.