- Joined
- Jun 26, 2014
- Messages
- 5,554
- Reaction score
- 15,722
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm surprised there isn't still Toriko neither. Feels like they wanted to go full 00s (still, no Toriko), then 90s (uuum, no Kenshin), and are now entering in 80s?It's worth noting there are 13 different anime airing on Fridays this season, it's a bit harder for Zumou to stand out when there's that much competition. It probably wouldn't be huge either way but airing on such a full up day certainly won't help.
I'm surprised we haven't seen Black Clover or MHA reveals for Jump Force yet, you'd think at least one of them would be a big early trailer since they're essentially current jump's representatives.
My guess is next are JoJo characters, then Hokuto no Ken characters, then Hero Academia characters, then dunno, maybe Toriko?
PD: I'm going to be mad if Kinnikuman doesn't join the fight.