Tbh it wasn't that short, the phase started 11h ago^^"
Oh I forgot to give a hint. Thanks for the reminder.What about your role, Magu '-'
Cryptic classic gnutAs in constant...i mean figure out for yourself.
![]()

How do you feel about it, have to talk about something.I have a role and you?
How am i being cryptic?Cryptic classic gnut
Guess we can work with that for now.
How do you feel about it, have to talk about something.

Did you just edit me and digital out and add van and gry?

that narrows it down...Oh I forgot to give a hint. Thanks for the reminder.
I haven't had this role before or maybe I had.
Have a nice day at work Farfosh <3
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Yeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.Killing random inactive? That sounds like mafia.
I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...Wtf can you say about you?
![]()
Go for inactive cause he can't defend himself as well, then killing an active player at night you think is the biggest threat. Plus you asking for everyones roles. You are my number suspect now.Yeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.
Geez, if you are trying to look suspicious in my eye you are doing a great job.
I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...
You're disappointed but useful lolYeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.
Geez, if you are trying to look suspicious in my eye you are doing a great job.
I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...

I meant the hint, I know you oldHow am i being cryptic?
I said it was old
![]()

Im asking everyone so we talk about something game related.I don't really understand why you add me in your "I need to ask" list.
Did you just edit me and digital out and add van and gry?
What's up with that and why these two or those two before?
I like to ask Gry and Van cause we know each other from previous games, know how to spot things and stuff.

I didnt, I already said your hint was good enough. Dont twist my wordsYou're disappointed but useful lol
Great hint...but you want night or day,passive or active from us?
![]()
This logic is so messed up I cant evenGo for inactive cause he can't defend himself as well, then killing an active player at night you think is the biggest threat. Plus you asking for everyones roles. You are my number suspect now.

Im definitely looking for someone to outright use code. Cannot say it will be you for now :PAre we coding already Lammie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Without being asked I already hinted about the nature of my role in one of my first three posts, what else did you expect me to reveal on day 1 so you can feel me?Im asking everyone so we talk about something game related.
I like to ask Gry and Van cause we know each other from previous games, know how to spot things and stuff.