Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I expect around half of the players going under the radar with such a short Day 1. I guess I'll also go for an inactive with no intentions of talking.

Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred @GrySun what can you say about you?
Wtf can you say about you?
:cop
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cryptic classic gnut :edu
Guess we can work with that for now.



How do you feel about it, have to talk about something.
How am i being cryptic?
I said it was old
:cookiehand
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't really understand why you add me in your "I need to ask" list.
I expect around half of the players going under the radar with such a short Day 1. I guess I'll also go for an inactive with no intentions of talking.

Time to summon my confirmation buddies! \o/

@Vandred @GrySun what can you say about you?
Did you just edit me and digital out and add van and gry? :SOON

What's up with that and why these two or those two before?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Killing random inactive? That sounds like mafia.
Yeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.

Geez, if you are trying to look suspicious in my eye you are doing a great job.

Wtf can you say about you?
:cop
I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.

Geez, if you are trying to look suspicious in my eye you are doing a great job.



I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...
Go for inactive cause he can't defend himself as well, then killing an active player at night you think is the biggest threat. Plus you asking for everyones roles. You are my number suspect now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah, because mafias would go for someone thats suppotive and talking D1.

Geez, if you are trying to look suspicious in my eye you are doing a great job.



I already did, pretty much the first one that started the topic...
You're disappointed but useful lol
Great hint...but you want night or day,passive or active from us?
:lmao
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How am i being cryptic?
I said it was old
:cookiehand
I meant the hint, I know you old :cookiehand

I don't really understand why you add me in your "I need to ask" list.

Did you just edit me and digital out and add van and gry? :SOON

What's up with that and why these two or those two before?
Im asking everyone so we talk about something game related.

I like to ask Gry and Van cause we know each other from previous games, know how to spot things and stuff.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You're disappointed but useful lol
Great hint...but you want night or day,passive or active from us?
:lmao
I didnt, I already said your hint was good enough. Dont twist my words :lambirb
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Are we coding already Lammie?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Go for inactive cause he can't defend himself as well, then killing an active player at night you think is the biggest threat. Plus you asking for everyones roles. You are my number suspect now.
This logic is so messed up I cant even :lmao
The feeling is mutual btw.

Are we coding already Lammie?
Im definitely looking for someone to outright use code. Cannot say it will be you for now :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seriously @digitaldude how is going for someone that doesnt have intention of participating a mafia behaviour. It could be a way for mafia to hide themselves, but it itself isnt something antitownie, specially with people like you talking about irrelevant things like how many mafias there are and you wont shout out to anyone.

So what do you say? That we stay silent and place random votes around like yours in the very first page? Talk about mafia behaviour :XD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I always vote in my first post to get the conversation going.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Im asking everyone so we talk about something game related.

I like to ask Gry and Van cause we know each other from previous games, know how to spot things and stuff.
Without being asked I already hinted about the nature of my role in one of my first three posts, what else did you expect me to reveal on day 1 so you can feel me?

Real good detective job there, lambu.

Plus this excuse you won't reread past posts, I mean like yeah, we all have a life and the game started on a fucking Monday for some reason. Growing already tired of your shit here lambu and it's day 1.

Votekill @Lambu
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top