Just ask the people i said...even hardy will tell you.Oh, you played in Gantz and died immediately N1, and in Harry Potter I was lynched first day. We never played together more than one phase.
DD always votes right off the bat.
Just ask the people i said...even hardy will tell you.Oh, you played in Gantz and died immediately N1, and in Harry Potter I was lynched first day. We never played together more than one phase.
Fuelling what fire? I‘ll get nightkilled early anyway, you want me to lay low or to hint more?Dont you learn to play your role down yet?
You know someone is going to go for you and you still fuel the fire![]()

I know i know....guess you are in a lose lose situation.Fuelling what fire? I‘ll get nightkilled early anyway, you want me to lay low or to hint more?

I dont need to prove myself to everyone. I just need to confirm myself to people I believe are townie, of course mafos know Im clearDeadpad convo and mafia discussions in past games arent confirmational to the rest of the players buddy
![]()

Farf will comment when she‘s on probably. But alright.Just ask the people i said...even hardy will tell you.
DD always votes right off the bat.
And here I thought I was the new version after yours was discontinued.Me and you @GrySun are two different pair of shoes, as in you're being the cheaply executed knock off offbrand, tyvm.
Also, please don't abuse my signiture emojis anymore that much, or things will get real ugly real soon.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh I don‘t plan on itI know i know....guess you are in a lose lose situation.
Give me more then if you planning on dying![]()
But I expect it happening regardless. Already talking too much.How do you believe van,gry and lala are town....plz show me this?I dont need to prove myself to everyone. I just need to confirm myself to people I believe are townie, of course mafos know Im clear
Quite liking this DP, now only @Demonspeed is missing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated?What if I changed my playstyle on purpose![]()

And Im trying quite hard rn, not going to lie, best way to catch mafos is bait them into discussion, not just sit there and wait till theres 30 minutes left and vote in a rush.
Can I trust you Cres? You also seem quite townie from the few posts Ive read (you seem laid back, like when you town) but got to make sure.
I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.And here you outright twist my words again. When did I say I trust Van or Gry? I tagged them cause I want to know if they are trustworthy.How do you believe van,gry and lala are town....plz show me this?

How am i twisting your words...i quoted your piss i mean post?And here you outright twist my words again. When did I say I trust Van or Gry? I tagged them cause I want to know if they are trustworthy.
And I kind of trust Farf for the way she posted. Its still a minor idea though, I have nothing confirmed, its D1 lol.
Looking for people you can trust and you distrust is what I like to do D1 as townie. When Im mafia I just look from the sidelines and comment other peoples convos, cause its easier and you dont burn yourself![]()
Im something similar to one recent acclaration of yours in a pm. There you have it.Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated?
I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
Hey desin! When you catch up could you give your opinion on the first big clash and hint something about you, as long as its "something"Hey everyone, I was already asleep when the game started and had no internet until now because I upgraded the speed. I can feel the power of internet speed running through my veins. That being said thanks for hosting Dear hosts and now it's time to catch up on what happened so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You cannot quote the post in which I say I trust Gry and Van because it doesnt exist. I only said I slightly trust Farf and Cres now.How am i twisting your words...i quoted your piss i mean post?
You said what you said...i didnt add anything.
ya once this lec is over i can check phone for longer than 2 minsCan we get a vote update?
That's such a risky claim Idk what to feel about it o.OThe Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
hmmm so prosititue, detective, bomb diffuser, detective or pirate. Those are some pretty powerful roles there.Hey, guys. Am back from Uni. I am the insane guy. Cool horns, amirite?
Yeah, not much happened so far, hm, slow day, I see.
Anyway as for my role:
The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.