Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh, you played in Gantz and died immediately N1, and in Harry Potter I was lynched first day. We never played together more than one phase.
Just ask the people i said...even hardy will tell you.
DD always votes right off the bat.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dont you learn to play your role down yet?:lmao
You know someone is going to go for you and you still fuel the fire:gnut
Fuelling what fire? I‘ll get nightkilled early anyway, you want me to lay low or to hint more?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Me and you @GrySun are two different pair of shoes, as in you're being the cheaply executed knock off offbrand, tyvm.

Also, please don't abuse my signiture emojis anymore that much, or things will get real ugly real soon. :)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fuelling what fire? I‘ll get nightkilled early anyway, you want me to lay low or to hint more?
I know i know....guess you are in a lose lose situation.
Give me more then if you planning on dying:gnut
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Deadpad convo and mafia discussions in past games arent confirmational to the rest of the players buddy
:edu
I dont need to prove myself to everyone. I just need to confirm myself to people I believe are townie, of course mafos know Im clear :edu

Quite liking this DP, now only @Demonspeed is missing.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Just ask the people i said...even hardy will tell you.
DD always votes right off the bat.
Farf will comment when she‘s on probably. But alright.

Me and you @GrySun are two different pair of shoes, as in you're being the cheaply executed knock off offbrand, tyvm.

Also, please don't abuse my signiture emojis anymore that much, or things will get real ugly real soon. :)
And here I thought I was the new version after yours was discontinued.
You got signature emojis? :grumble What does that matter?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know i know....guess you are in a lose lose situation.
Give me more then if you planning on dying:gnut
Oh I don‘t plan on it :fan But I expect it happening regardless. Already talking too much.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont need to prove myself to everyone. I just need to confirm myself to people I believe are townie, of course mafos know Im clear :edu

Quite liking this DP, now only @Demonspeed is missing.
How do you believe van,gry and lala are town....plz show me this?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pull up them posts for me Lammie...those convincing townie posts of theirs....:whistle
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What if I changed my playstyle on purpose :heh
Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated? :fan

And Im trying quite hard rn, not going to lie, best way to catch mafos is bait them into discussion, not just sit there and wait till theres 30 minutes left and vote in a rush.

Can I trust you Cres? You also seem quite townie from the few posts Ive read (you seem laid back, like when you town) but got to make sure.
:errr I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How do you believe van,gry and lala are town....plz show me this?
And here you outright twist my words again. When did I say I trust Van or Gry? I tagged them cause I want to know if they are trustworthy.

And I kind of trust Farf for the way she posted. Its still a minor idea though, I have nothing confirmed, its D1 lol.

Looking for people you can trust and you distrust is what I like to do D1 as townie. When Im mafia I just look from the sidelines and comment other peoples convos, cause its easier and you dont burn yourself :p
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Hey everyone, I was already asleep when the game started and had no internet until now because I upgraded the speed. I can feel the power of internet speed running through my veins. That being said thanks for hosting Dear hosts and now it's time to catch up on what happened so far.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And here you outright twist my words again. When did I say I trust Van or Gry? I tagged them cause I want to know if they are trustworthy.

And I kind of trust Farf for the way she posted. Its still a minor idea though, I have nothing confirmed, its D1 lol.

Looking for people you can trust and you distrust is what I like to do D1 as townie. When Im mafia I just look from the sidelines and comment other peoples convos, cause its easier and you dont burn yourself :p
How am i twisting your words...i quoted your piss i mean post?
You said what you said...i didnt add anything.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated? :fan


:errr I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
Im something similar to one recent acclaration of yours in a pm. There you have it.
Im also looking for what Van has to say.

Hey everyone, I was already asleep when the game started and had no internet until now because I upgraded the speed. I can feel the power of internet speed running through my veins. That being said thanks for hosting Dear hosts and now it's time to catch up on what happened so far.
Hey desin! When you catch up could you give your opinion on the first big clash and hint something about you, as long as its "something"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How am i twisting your words...i quoted your piss i mean post?
You said what you said...i didnt add anything.
You cannot quote the post in which I say I trust Gry and Van because it doesnt exist. I only said I slightly trust Farf and Cres now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Hm, real smart there @GrySun. Might give you a cookie later.

I prefer to get into the flames though when situation requires it. On day 1 it's just perfect environment for the mafia to hide and slip some unnoticed votes.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm? Yeah, DD often votes right away, within his first posts. Says nothing about his aligment, imo.

Tbh so far I don't think Lambu, Evil or DD are mafia. Waiting for some things I consider to be some minor pattern for them to happen tho, not that that's a lot, but I just don't feel bugged by their actions now... It's curious to see how the gens play this game in very different ways, tho xP
Among the current talky ones, Idk what to think of Gry, his reasoning to pick on Evil lacked a bit of basis to me (as in asking about the mechanics looked suspicious 'cause in the past they wanted to know about a condition they started with within their mafia team; but in this game no one started with any condition, that will only happen in N1, so Evil couldn't be digging for something he's facing alrdy as Gry made it look like - unless I got things wrongly).
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey, guys. Am back from Uni. I am the insane guy. Cool horns, amirite?

Yeah, not much happened so far, hm, slow day, I see.

Anyway as for my role:

The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Hey, guys. Am back from Uni. I am the insane guy. Cool horns, amirite?

Yeah, not much happened so far, hm, slow day, I see.

Anyway as for my role:

The Mafia got a similar role to mine, sort of.
hmmm so prosititue, detective, bomb diffuser, detective or pirate. Those are some pretty powerful roles there.

Edit: OR FREEMAN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top