It's over.Ok, but what about the game?
It's over.Ok, but what about the game?
I don't get it.Because it's gry![]()
Good question, it depend but usually it's the person who gets it.By the person who gets it or by other people?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are u trying to get my role outBar keepers in WoW don't live a very exciting life tbh, they just stand there and ocasionally let people teleport to them.
I never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )Freeman? thats the only one I can think of right now.Good question, it depend but usually it's the person who gets it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are u trying to get my role outI never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )
What you mean, there's such character in wow universe? Anything else worth noted that we can start drafting a potential roles list from in lore for this game?Bar keepers in WoW don't live a very exciting life tbh, they just stand there and ocasionally let people teleport to them.
Because if Gry is Townie Mafia gonna go for him early which is why it is good as Det to investigate Gry on night 1 as usually he is dead the next day and you have already a result on townie which is good for you as sane or insane Det. And if Gry does not die then he is Mafia.Why would you be nightkilled early?
Why does everyone hate on my BK role? That role is awesome and I hope the rogue BK suggestion gets accepted someday as well!Back guys, also old guys, to be lambu is being normal right now, that just his play style I dunno why u don't like him getting the game started and tagging other people, we need to start somewhere..
Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
Pretty direct hint.Back guys, also old guys, to be lambu is being normal right now, that just his play style I dunno why u don't like him getting the game started and tagging other people, we need to start somewhere..
Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )

I knew it!It's over.

It's the only role worth hating that some people might like, for wtv reason.Are u trying to get my role outI never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )
I didn't play much either. Every town has an Innkeeper that you can talk to and make the place your "home", so that you can easily teleport there with an item and save time.What you mean, there's such character in wow universe? Anything else worth noted that we can start drafting a potential roles list from in lore for this game?
Unfortunately or fortunately I never played it.
Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty lowBecause if Gry is Townie Mafia gonna go for him early which is why it is good as Det to investigate Gry on night 1 as usually he is dead the next day and you have already a result on townie which is good for you as sane or insane Det. And if Gry does not die then he is Mafia.
Alright. I get it.Im something similar to one recent acclaration of yours in a pm. There you have it.
Good thing I sent my sheep in early. And for the record, would give a chili pepper. 
Or we just lynch Demonspeed because you know, Demonspeed is always Mafia. Didn't we named Gry or soembody else "Angelspeed" because he got lynched so often and turned out to be townie?Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low![]()
Wait are you saying you gonna date pompom next?It's the only role worth hating that some people might like, for wtv reason.
I didn't play much either. Every town has an Innkeeper that you can talk to and make the place your "home", so that you can easily teleport there with an item and save time.
I think Gary prolly knows the most to talk about roles, maybe GrySun from what I gathered. Wouldn't look much into it tbh, as far we know the chosen roles have nothing to do with the theme.
Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low![]()

In two generations your own kid will be on here, we'll see whats what by thenOh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low![]()






Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protectionCarefully pick which sites you visit then, as you can get some nasty STDs. I'm not sure MH is safe either tbh.
Not really sure what to think of this first clash. Feels almost a bit forced here as if mafia trying to seem on different teams in case one of them gets found.Hey desin! When you catch up could you give your opinion on the first big clash and hint something about you, as long as its "something"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Reminds me of xnut and how people wanted to lynch his butt despite him being Mason and me saving his butt by lynching somebody else who turned out to be a Mafia by chance.In two generations your own kid will be on here, we'll see whats what by then
Also, votes been added. I don't think I missed any so far o/
Farfs doesn't find the Naked Gun films funny, I don't know what's wrong with her ;-;Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protection
![]()