Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
By the person who gets it or by other people?
Good question, it depend but usually it's the person who gets it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Bar keepers in WoW don't live a very exciting life tbh, they just stand there and ocasionally let people teleport to them.
Are u trying to get my role out :rolleyes: I never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good question, it depend but usually it's the person who gets it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Are u trying to get my role out :rolleyes: I never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )
Freeman? thats the only one I can think of right now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Bar keepers in WoW don't live a very exciting life tbh, they just stand there and ocasionally let people teleport to them.
What you mean, there's such character in wow universe? Anything else worth noted that we can start drafting a potential roles list from in lore for this game?
Unfortunately or fortunately I never played it.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Why would you be nightkilled early?
Because if Gry is Townie Mafia gonna go for him early which is why it is good as Det to investigate Gry on night 1 as usually he is dead the next day and you have already a result on townie which is good for you as sane or insane Det. And if Gry does not die then he is Mafia.

Back guys, also old guys, to be lambu is being normal right now, that just his play style I dunno why u don't like him getting the game started and tagging other people, we need to start somewhere..
Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
Why does everyone hate on my BK role? That role is awesome and I hope the rogue BK suggestion gets accepted someday as well!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who knows digital the list of possible roles I could have is already really small, I won't say anymore about my role till later phrases.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Back guys, also old guys, to be lambu is being normal right now, that just his play style I dunno why u don't like him getting the game started and tagging other people, we need to start somewhere..
Also about my role it's a role that is either hated or loved ( but usually hated )
Pretty direct hint.

The point is, I could understand that you keep your guard up if someone is questioning and talking a lot, but to outright call that mafia behaviour its hilarious :lmao

It's over.
I knew it! :lambirb


Now please give some thoughts on the issue :rolleyes:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Are u trying to get my role out :rolleyes: I never said it was BK ( but didn't deny it )
It's the only role worth hating that some people might like, for wtv reason.

What you mean, there's such character in wow universe? Anything else worth noted that we can start drafting a potential roles list from in lore for this game?
Unfortunately or fortunately I never played it.
I didn't play much either. Every town has an Innkeeper that you can talk to and make the place your "home", so that you can easily teleport there with an item and save time.

I think Gary prolly knows the most to talk about roles, maybe GrySun from what I gathered. Wouldn't look much into it tbh, as far we know the chosen roles have nothing to do with the theme.

Because if Gry is Townie Mafia gonna go for him early which is why it is good as Det to investigate Gry on night 1 as usually he is dead the next day and you have already a result on townie which is good for you as sane or insane Det. And if Gry does not die then he is Mafia.
Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low :lambirb
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Asako with that "you" I mean in general.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Im something similar to one recent acclaration of yours in a pm. There you have it.
Alright. I get it. :^_^ Good thing I sent my sheep in early. And for the record, would give a chili pepper. :p
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low :lambirb
Or we just lynch Demonspeed because you know, Demonspeed is always Mafia. Didn't we named Gry or soembody else "Angelspeed" because he got lynched so often and turned out to be townie?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's the only role worth hating that some people might like, for wtv reason.



I didn't play much either. Every town has an Innkeeper that you can talk to and make the place your "home", so that you can easily teleport there with an item and save time.

I think Gary prolly knows the most to talk about roles, maybe GrySun from what I gathered. Wouldn't look much into it tbh, as far we know the chosen roles have nothing to do with the theme.



Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low :lambirb
Wait are you saying you gonna date pompom next? :nerd
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Hardy nope there's some other roles beside the BK, just think.. or check the list of what could be liked by some.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,620
Gender
Female
Country
China
Oh, so he is this generation's MidoBan? That's kinda sad, the standard must be pretty low :lambirb
In two generations your own kid will be on here, we'll see whats what by then :heh

Also, votes been added. I don't think I missed any so far o/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:8C

:cookiearf:cookiearf:cookiearf:cookiearf:cookiearf
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Carefully pick which sites you visit then, as you can get some nasty STDs. I'm not sure MH is safe either tbh.
Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protection


Hey desin! When you catch up could you give your opinion on the first big clash and hint something about you, as long as its "something"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not really sure what to think of this first clash. Feels almost a bit forced here as if mafia trying to seem on different teams in case one of them gets found.
Regarding my role I am certainly happy with it since I can actually do something (as in active role) and affect the game in a positive way
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In two generations your own kid will be on here, we'll see whats what by then :heh

Also, votes been added. I don't think I missed any so far o/
Reminds me of xnut and how people wanted to lynch his butt despite him being Mason and me saving his butt by lynching somebody else who turned out to be a Mafia by chance.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protection
Farfs doesn't find the Naked Gun films funny, I don't know what's wrong with her ;-;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top