Just came back home, ill catch up and will do a recap Asap 


wow, confirmed mafia right here. Lynch her!While the evil orgy does satisfy wish of seeing yaoi on this site.... I think I got my best pairing list full this round.![]()
As in a Crescent Moon?
@Erinyes, I thought we were family. How could this be true? You killed my babies’s daddy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Apparently, that’s going around this game. At least, for me too. Think this is the first game I was a bit meh on my role. It’s, at least, the first time I have been passive outside of a speed game. But that just means I have to be a super awesome player !!!
(wait what did my char did ? need to check wiki-kun) trust me i would never hurt a dear sister !
Not true, I voted for Demonspeed, so it is 5 votes.5 hours left only 4 votes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
And you were the mafiest Townie that ever townied. XDI was Townie last game.
I see you can dish out the heat but can’t handle the heat yourself. AsiaSun2018. Let it be known.wow, confirmed mafia right here. Lynch her!
Already got so many votes already.I am sure it must have been your allies and not you yourself that has any part in killing my husband.![]()
But cres-chaaan its not me(wait what did my char did ? need to check wiki-kun) trust me i would never hurt a dear sister !
![]()
as for my role, 1st time got it


or I vote you.

You call it non-existant reason, I call it a promise that shall not be broken.@Purity of Magi still voting against me for your non-existant reason? If so my D1 vote will be easy to chose
If i vote you don't take it personal, it's D1 after all.
all the mighty power that you have within you Taku-kun.
![]()
Magi shall take it, Magi shall feel it. Magi shall certainly remember it. Go ahead.
? A very confused one at least.? A very confused one at least.
We have been discussing for hours already... that its precisely because your accusation is so poor that I suspect youAnother problem I got. I accused you of being mafia then suddenly i'm a mafia to you, suspicious.

I think its clear who am I voting by now.You're so far into your being the victim role that it's all you're talking about. How about sharing your assessments from you "pressuring", like as in who are you Considering voting for and why

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
!Votekill Purity of Magi
Why would you trust that sneaky pompom, she like forgot mine, while I was among the first to give a hint.my bad i ve been doing the recap while reading, just saw pompom's recap, thats so stupid of me, would have seen it wouldnt have started a new one will still post it though cause i spent a lot of time on it, but sorry again @Lady pompom i should have read 1st the whole pages before starting.
here the recap, please feel free to tell me if i missed any hint, ill fix it Asap--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()