Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Ever occur to you he could lie?
Are you willing to put your neck on the line because you got his hint on day 1?
Confirmed...i think not.
Not saying he's guilty...but your thoughts on him doesn't make him innocent either.
Sure, it occured to me. He still could be lying. But I was leaning toward him playing more like he was a townie anyway before his claim. A preliminary assumption only based on today’s performance. The fact that he used me for his confirming buddy as oppose to Gry or Van, to me spoke a lot. As normally he is quietly contributing on D1 or sucks to certain players when he’s mafia. Those two carry more weight in this game then me. So there would be more value in hinting to them. Also he doesn’t ever antagonize every active player in the game to begin with as a mafia, he flies more under the radar. Using a hint only a person or a select few would know might seem more suspicious to some, but for me it’s a better hint then some of the general claims we have already. At the very least, he’s more innocent for this day phase to not merit a lynch or a bandwagon..... as people wanted to do earlier.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'd rather not put my thoughts out here when I'm still trying to comprehend what is said. I can't say I have been able to fully read what was said during this phase. Not because I didn't have the time, as I've been home for some hours now, but rather because I find it difficult to focus on what was said.
I feel like I keep skipping whole paragraphs. That's why I'm simply taking my time.
It's also no secret I'm quite the lurker :-)

If there is anything you'd like to know - Just ask.
Think you had your share of opportunities to talk there sweetheart. You wanna play it hard, then there we go.

VOTEKILL Marmalade

Scream your role claims on the death bench.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Holt That wall about Lambu then finalizing it by votekilling me :lmao I don't see the correlation.
Go reread it and you'll see. My posts were replying to certain comments lambu made, had nothing to do with voting him.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also he doesn’t ever antagonize every active player in the game to begin with as a mafia, he flies more under the radar.
That's not rly true. When I was a prosecutor and Lambu was mafia, he was antagonizing Demon, which is an active player. Even though he was less engaging, he was on Demon's ass the whole game, which makes me curious about how he'll proceed with DD now, since I somewhat see what Holt means with the different PoV's comments.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So pretty much just a vote for each person with two votes for the top 2 - Empty and Marma. They are normally lesser active players.

Gary did post a lot more at the beginning then now, but he also did a bit of that in RWBY (which got him lynched and he was townie).

Emperor did come and didn’t add a lot of value but I hesitate to do anything more to him on D1 because we are such good friends. Mostly I thought there would be a race at the end to bandwagon someone as people try to save their teammates, which would look suspicious. That’s how usually D1 rolls as everyone chitchats until that rush at the end.

Vote Kill Vandred.

It's because I want to for one person. Not because I suspect him.
This temps me to vote this way just because I want to mess with Van.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's not rly true. When I was a prosecutor and Lambu was mafia, he was antagonizing Demon, which is an active player. Even though he was less engaging, he was on Demon's ass the whole game, which makes me curious about how he'll proceed with DD now, since I somewhat see what Holt means with the different PoV's comments.
That was RWBY, I think, we (me and Lambu) were mafia together. So I don't remember his actions as well. But I want to say he was mafia boss and was trying to get investigated early.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Go reread it and you'll see. My posts were replying to certain comments lambu made, had nothing to do with voting him.
Uh huh....
Then why did you vote me? Care to explain that?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well Idk how being on Demon's ass was helping Lambu getting investigated. A lot of people suspected Demon in that game, so pressuring him wasn't gonna make someone look suspicious there. In any case, I'm just saying that using arguments with active players as an evidence that Lambu is townie is flawed.

Edit: added names to the lines so it's easier to comprehend who I'm talking about in each situation.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well Idk how being on Demon's ass was helping Lambu getting investigated. A lot of people suspected Demon in that game, so pressuring him wasn't gonna make someone look suspicious there. In any case, I'm just saying that using arguments with active players as an evidence that Lambu is townie is flawed.

Edit: added names to the lines so it's easier to comprehend who I'm talking about in each situation.
What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?
In her defensive, I wouldn't feel like pressing someone that feels supicious to me but I am close to either if it's on D1 tho.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In her defensive, I wouldn't feel like pressing someone that feels supicious to me but I am close to either if it's on D1 tho.
Then why even bring it up?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Ahem sorry to ask , but who is Gary? I don't know people's names :oh
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?
If it wasn't D1, yea but he barely has been around to play. And I know he is capable of more. Plus ES is always shady. He's gotten into a bad habit of lurking more. Yet he has not made an error like in ace attorney to make it super obvious that he is indeed scum. I always say if he survives past 2 days without being lynched, he's probably town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top