Well, he got lynched D1 in his first gameSo if a newbie was in this game you would lynch him?
.Well, he got lynched D1 in his first gameSo if a newbie was in this game you would lynch him?
.Sure, it occured to me. He still could be lying. But I was leaning toward him playing more like he was a townie anyway before his claim. A preliminary assumption only based on today’s performance. The fact that he used me for his confirming buddy as oppose to Gry or Van, to me spoke a lot. As normally he is quietly contributing on D1 or sucks to certain players when he’s mafia. Those two carry more weight in this game then me. So there would be more value in hinting to them. Also he doesn’t ever antagonize every active player in the game to begin with as a mafia, he flies more under the radar. Using a hint only a person or a select few would know might seem more suspicious to some, but for me it’s a better hint then some of the general claims we have already. At the very least, he’s more innocent for this day phase to not merit a lynch or a bandwagon..... as people wanted to do earlier.Ever occur to you he could lie?
Are you willing to put your neck on the line because you got his hint on day 1?
Confirmed...i think not.
Not saying he's guilty...but your thoughts on him doesn't make him innocent either.
Think you had your share of opportunities to talk there sweetheart. You wanna play it hard, then there we go.I'd rather not put my thoughts out here when I'm still trying to comprehend what is said. I can't say I have been able to fully read what was said during this phase. Not because I didn't have the time, as I've been home for some hours now, but rather because I find it difficult to focus on what was said.
I feel like I keep skipping whole paragraphs. That's why I'm simply taking my time.
It's also no secret I'm quite the lurker :-)
If there is anything you'd like to know - Just ask.
Go reread it and you'll see. My posts were replying to certain comments lambu made, had nothing to do with voting him.@Holt That wall about Lambu then finalizing it by votekilling meI don't see the correlation.
That's not rly true. When I was a prosecutor and Lambu was mafia, he was antagonizing Demon, which is an active player. Even though he was less engaging, he was on Demon's ass the whole game, which makes me curious about how he'll proceed with DD now, since I somewhat see what Holt means with the different PoV's comments.Also he doesn’t ever antagonize every active player in the game to begin with as a mafia, he flies more under the radar.
This temps me to vote this way just because I want to mess with Van.Vote Kill Vandred.
It's because I want to for one person. Not because I suspect him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That was RWBY, I think, we (me and Lambu) were mafia together. So I don't remember his actions as well. But I want to say he was mafia boss and was trying to get investigated early.That's not rly true. When I was a prosecutor and Lambu was mafia, he was antagonizing Demon, which is an active player. Even though he was less engaging, he was on Demon's ass the whole game, which makes me curious about how he'll proceed with DD now, since I somewhat see what Holt means with the different PoV's comments.
Uh huh....Go reread it and you'll see. My posts were replying to certain comments lambu made, had nothing to do with voting him.
What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...Well Idk how being on Demon's ass was helping Lambu getting investigated. A lot of people suspected Demon in that game, so pressuring him wasn't gonna make someone look suspicious there. In any case, I'm just saying that using arguments with active players as an evidence that Lambu is townie is flawed.
Edit: added names to the lines so it's easier to comprehend who I'm talking about in each situation.
In her defensive, I wouldn't feel like pressing someone that feels supicious to me but I am close to either if it's on D1 tho.What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?
Did Mother Russia blocked the site for you? -3-Please refrain from posting broken images
Thank you
~
Then why even bring it up?In her defensive, I wouldn't feel like pressing someone that feels supicious to me but I am close to either if it's on D1 tho.

xi0Ahem sorry to ask , but who is Gary? I don't know people's names![]()
Obviously for further talking on D2 but that's just me.Then why even bring it up?
If it wasn't D1, yea but he barely has been around to play. And I know he is capable of more. Plus ES is always shady. He's gotten into a bad habit of lurking more. Yet he has not made an error like in ace attorney to make it super obvious that he is indeed scum. I always say if he survives past 2 days without being lynched, he's probably town.What makes even less sense is she sees Sprigz as suspicious but doesnt want to press him cause they are friends...
Really Cres...this is MG?