Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I wonder why.. but then again perhaps think out of the box that's all I will say. I have my own game which shouldn't be a surprise.
Maybe you act hard but in reality are a softy and dislike confrontations '-'

Because I was busy typing my precious post and incredibly slow (using my phone rn). Read it too late. Dumb? Yes. Cant do anything that now.:cookiestare
Well, now you can actually '-'/
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah that was a rhetorical again, you see. Only way to get yourself out of this tie you forced upon us is some role claim.
What? I forced the tie so I can catch up and see who is getting lynched and why. And while backreading I'm getting more and more confused. People mass-random voted and you don't like we are getting an extension we apparently need? These last few pages are a mess.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Or lynch magi, she's been awfully inactive too... in her own way. I didn't take my birdie eyes off you :lambirb

@desin24 I took your hint as something relevant, but at this point Idk anymore.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
We were killing Desin with my vote, Lambu saved him by voting for Marma, then Vandred voted for Desin, then you extended the dayphase by tying it again so you could queue Overwatch
I wasn't queuing at the time, was a long round going 6-6. But never mind that, why are desin and marma on top? 4 random votes stacked on two people sound shady af.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill wyis
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
LOL just saw desin and marm didn't even try to save themselves. Yeah I don't think they're mafias :lmao
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I wasn't queuing at the time, was a long round going 6-6. But never mind that, why are desin and marma on top? 4 random votes stacked on two people sound shady af.
I "started" it. But when I voted there was a 4-way tie with 2 votes and we didn't even have 10 minutes left.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yep I also think Wyis is a rather good option in this dilemma. Just like ES or EmptySoul lol
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
What? I forced the tie so I can catch up and see who is getting lynched and why. And while backreading I'm getting more and more confused. People mass-random voted and you don't like we are getting an extension we apparently need? These last few pages are a mess.
The last ten minutes are going to be the same ten minutes as before the extention. Where's non vote pom?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The last ten minutes are going to be the same ten minutes as before the extention. Where's non vote pom?
Reminded her that there's still 3 hours last time we talked, after that she went to study. Maybe forgot...

@Asako I keep rereading but seeing you ignore the question about visibility change. Repeat what you said.

And what's with Spirit's vote on desin :lmao How did so much stuff happen while I was gone for a few games.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah I don't think sneaky pompom would forget when the phase ends. Fishy af.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Or lynch magi, she's been awfully inactive too... in her own way. I didn't take my birdie eyes off you :lambirb

@desin24 I took your hint as something relevant, but at this point Idk anymore.
Yeah that's what my hint meant. I mean I didn't say anything more than that it was active and I am happy with it since it can impact the game positively. I didn't say more because mentioning that it is an active role alone puts me on the mafia target list. However I always believed that giving hints early on being rather open in conversation is better for town. Of course on Day one oversharing is not too good of an idea either.

LOL just saw desin and marm didn't even try to save themselves. Yeah I don't think they're mafias :lmao
I didn't even see the vote count update. When I was writing that voting post I saw that everyone had two votes.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay to be fair from all the people that was the most weirdest out there, it was WYIS. Let's be real, even if you have been sleeping or whatever, accusing someone from inactive while being inactive yourself is always a bad vibe to me, it's like an almost Arjuna move man lol. Mot to mention that even though this Day Phase is random af, that imo it was the most random comment that I have ever seen or at least the most random post so far. I am tired af but to be honest... this is certainly not okay at all.

I don't buy it at all. Votekill WYIS.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
My votekill for demon was based on gut feeling in case anyone wonders. Not much thought put into it.
Seeing all the voting patterns and ties/tie breaks I'll vote WYIS

votekill wyis
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Also at least Desin is now commenting to people that questioning him and Marmalade is her also. I rather have these two staying alive then someone as inactive as WYIS to be alive. No hard feelings, but you don't give me any good vibe at all. Guys, just votekill him all already. Certaintly he is no good to us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top