Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
This is amazing :lmao panda hunger beat everything
I guess this is better for a certain gry that is catching upup but now it's time for me to say goodnight to everyone I'm not staying up an other hour, need to refill my energy for the big boss, my math test.
Oh you left to bed LOL.

:shootme
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah, Asako not answering about the offline thing is also cute...
I find it cuter that she said she answered and I should look it up, I look it up and there's no mention of it.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So, can you last minute voters explain your reasoning?
I don't have much for or against desin, but I explained why I wouldn't vote Marm earlier, Magi is Magi, and the other one was me.

I don't feel like either desin or Marm are mafias, by the way. But the WYIS mass switch is also interesting. :nerd

that does seem important maybe why gry saved desin
Don't worry, my mum set me up with the right protection
You think we need to go back to the evil orgy scenario? :grumble


btw you didnt count my vandread vote. hosts.
Votes need to be bolded to be counted.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
20mins left, marmalade didnt vote at all despite being online entire time, why join game if you refuse to play.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah, Asako not answering about the offline thing is also cute...
I find it cuter that she said she answered and I should look it up, I look it up and there's no mention of it.
No actually, still waiting for an explanation on her part for that.
Um...
@GrySun @Purity of Magi just back, it's because I saw gry comment about prostitute and it was my mistake I mean prosecutor, it was because I was speed writing as after that I won't be able to respond to any comment because Irl stuff (ok I was reviewing for my math test that is tomorrow with someone else that's why I couldn't talk) , and I knew someone going to comment to why I didn't respond even though I was online, basically I was curious to why gry tagged me ( and others ) but I couldn't respond to them.
Now going to back read or could someone give me a summary of what happen in those two hours ?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In my notes I also wrote down desin as "possibly a prostitute" because of his weird post with that gif and protection and claiming active. Though I don't see Marm as a mafia either, none of them tried saving themselves by voting the other. Don't think I ever saw a tie like this where the two tied people did nothing to break the tie.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Did somebody just say #EvilOrgy Best Pairing 2018? :smoke

Asako seems a just as good sacrifying lamb as is WYIS. I agree with Maggy that he's not gonna be of value to us. Just an other kdowns down.
Not sure on the current top 2 anymore, they are cooperative haven't really tried saving their skin though. That seems overconfident, as in possible backup.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
In my notes I also wrote down desin as "possibly a prostitute" because of his weird post with that gif and protection and claiming active. Though I don't see Marm as a mafia either, none of them tried saving themselves by voting the other. Don't think I ever saw a tie like this where the two tied people did nothing to break the tie.
well desin has helpful role that will help townies yet he doesnt do the minimum to keep himself alive bizarre.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,898
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
20mins left, marmalade didnt vote at all despite being online entire time, why join game if you refuse to play.
I am here now, correct. I do plan to vote, but does that mean I have to rush?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
LOL just saw desin and marm didn't even try to save themselves. Yeah I don't think they're mafias :lmao
I voted Vandred(no reason in particular) and gave some hints about my role. I disagree with that, especially with what you said about Desin. We know how he is.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
In my notes I also wrote down desin as "possibly a prostitute" because of his weird post with that gif and protection and claiming active. Though I don't see Marm as a mafia either, none of them tried saving themselves by voting the other. Don't think I ever saw a tie like this where the two tied people did nothing to break the tie.
They both explained it as they didn't know what was going on as they couldn't keep up pace. What else is in your notes?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top