NOOOOOOOOOOOO GNUT
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNot completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.
Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!!Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
There's no reason for us to discard the possibility of more than one third party around (which is likely, even more considering that Santa isn't a killing role).Yay mafia dead, but since the third party was santa claus is there a serial killer? doubt it, maybe insane doc...
how do we explain the three deaths, no bomb was involved or hider, so each one must have been killed induvidual. Almost certainly an insane doc killed someone.If they make the mafias small enough a SK could work. But yeah probably insane Doc or a Det/Doc targeting a PGO.
What if I changed my playstyle on purpose
And Im trying quite hard rn, not going to lie, best way to catch mafos is bait them into discussion, not just sit there and wait till theres 30 minutes left and vote in a rush.
Can I trust you Cres? You also seem quite townie from the few posts Ive read (you seem laid back, like when you town) but got to make sure.
HMMMMMMMM MAFIA jerking each other very interesting.Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated?
I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
He is already saying that in his head there are two mafia teams (in that post you quoted).how do we explain the three deaths, no bomb was involved or hider, so each one must have been killed induvidual. Almost certainly an insane doc killed someone.
hmmm maybe but the mafia wouldn't know a second mafia exists...james rye is suspicious. and btw if there is a paranoid gun owner here should reveal now, it doesnt say in the rules you can't claim it.He is already saying that in his head there are two mafia teams (in that post you quoted).
A funny slip, perhaps '-' ?
Demon '-'Alright. 3 deaths in one night. Ten bucks they really put in the serial killer. Who said again that they are not the SK? <.<
There was also her interactions with Emperor that looked quite off. First she insists in bringing him here and not giving him space to pull an Emp and stay low. Threatens to vote him even if he wouldn't participate. The guy appears, says nothing relevant, I don't think he even reveal anything about his role (but I could be mistaken), then later she reinforces he didn't contribute but puts that aside. I tell her that's the moment to stay on his ass, 'cause Emp is known for cracking early, she argues back. The moment DD said we wouldn't have time even though there was 1h left and Emp was spamming the NNT section, Jinx disappeared and left the topic.It's funny because I felt I was agreeing a lot with Jinx's posts yday '-' she should be our best lead, we gotta check her interactions a bit.
Could be a pgo too. Well point is the last kill probably was town induced. But I think it could be quite unlucky for 2 town induced deaths? I'm more inclined to believe there's 2 killing parties as well. James words that weirdly though..as usualAlmost certainly an insane doc killed someone.
They wouldn't know, but they could assume it, judging by their numbers.hmmm maybe but the mafia wouldn't know a second mafia exists...
That's true also why did you murder santa claus?They wouldn't know, but they could assume it, judging by their numbers.
'Cause we weren't as confident about lynching Marm and Desin anymore @.@ and imo the one that looked the oddest was Wyis. So I said we could lynch him instead.That's true also why did you murder santa claus?
Where is the old vote count cant seem to find it.'Cause we weren't as confident about lynching Marm and Desin anymore @.@ and imo the one that looked the oddest was Wyis. So I said we could lynch him instead.
I think she also sort of played around with wanting to lynch Vandred just for fun or something. Not sure about the exact wording though. Could have just been random Day 1 stuff, I guess.There was also her interactions with Emperor that looked quite off. First she insists in bringing him here and not giving him space to pull an Emp and stay low. Threatens to vote him even if he wouldn't participate. The guy appears, says nothing relevant, I don't think he even reveal anything about his role (but I could be mistaken), then later she reinforces he didn't contribute but puts that aside. I tell her that's the moment to stay on his ass, 'cause Emp is known for cracking early, she argues back. The moment DD said we wouldn't have time even though there was 1h left and Emp was spamming the NNT section, Jinx disappeared and left the topic.