Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
... that's a very active night. Kind of awful all things considered tbh.

It's funny because I felt I was agreeing a lot with Jinx's posts yday '-' she should be our best lead, we gotta check her interactions a bit.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yay mafia dead, but since the third party was santa claus is there a serial killer? doubt it, maybe insane doc...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
If they make the mafias small enough a SK could work. But yeah probably insane Doc or a Det/Doc targeting a PGO.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not completely positive but Lambu normally isn’t this smartass when he’s mafia. He’s a snake in the grass by laying low and being helpful with the occasional joke. But he’s already calling calling people old and so forth this game.

Will wait until more people show up to vote. Worked the weekend so am off today!!!!! :squee Oh joyful day of rest away from work.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yay mafia dead, but since the third party was santa claus is there a serial killer? doubt it, maybe insane doc...
There's no reason for us to discard the possibility of more than one third party around (which is likely, even more considering that Santa isn't a killing role).

I'd go with SK, mafia and doctor... There is still a chance there are two mafia teams however.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If they make the mafias small enough a SK could work. But yeah probably insane Doc or a Det/Doc targeting a PGO.
how do we explain the three deaths, no bomb was involved or hider, so each one must have been killed induvidual. Almost certainly an insane doc killed someone.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am off to Uni. See you guys in 8 hours.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What if I changed my playstyle on purpose :heh
And Im trying quite hard rn, not going to lie, best way to catch mafos is bait them into discussion, not just sit there and wait till theres 30 minutes left and vote in a rush.

Can I trust you Cres? You also seem quite townie from the few posts Ive read (you seem laid back, like when you town) but got to make sure.
Oh does your playstyle change beyond the already stated? :fan



:errr I mean, you can trust that I am townie. I want to see more of Vandred around and how you two act together before I even begin to trust you again. Although preliminary assumption is that you are less suspicious then normal.
HMMMMMMMM MAFIA jerking each other very interesting.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
how do we explain the three deaths, no bomb was involved or hider, so each one must have been killed induvidual. Almost certainly an insane doc killed someone.
He is already saying that in his head there are two mafia teams (in that post you quoted).

A funny slip, perhaps '-' ?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
He is already saying that in his head there are two mafia teams (in that post you quoted).

A funny slip, perhaps '-' ?
hmmm maybe but the mafia wouldn't know a second mafia exists...james rye is suspicious. and btw if there is a paranoid gun owner here should reveal now, it doesnt say in the rules you can't claim it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Alright. 3 deaths in one night. Ten bucks they really put in the serial killer. Who said again that they are not the SK? <.<
Demon '-'
It's funny because I felt I was agreeing a lot with Jinx's posts yday '-' she should be our best lead, we gotta check her interactions a bit.
There was also her interactions with Emperor that looked quite off. First she insists in bringing him here and not giving him space to pull an Emp and stay low. Threatens to vote him even if he wouldn't participate. The guy appears, says nothing relevant, I don't think he even reveal anything about his role (but I could be mistaken), then later she reinforces he didn't contribute but puts that aside. I tell her that's the moment to stay on his ass, 'cause Emp is known for cracking early, she argues back. The moment DD said we wouldn't have time even though there was 1h left and Emp was spamming the NNT section, Jinx disappeared and left the topic.

Edit: fixed pronouns
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Almost certainly an insane doc killed someone.
Could be a pgo too. Well point is the last kill probably was town induced. But I think it could be quite unlucky for 2 town induced deaths? I'm more inclined to believe there's 2 killing parties as well. James words that weirdly though..as usual

That was a terrible night, doc/det gone and only a defuser from mafia side. I didn't particularly suspect Jinx though, she may have been able to go some way while staying completely hidden so that's at least a consolation
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,665
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
'Cause we weren't as confident about lynching Marm and Desin anymore @.@ and imo the one that looked the oddest was Wyis. So I said we could lynch him instead.
Where is the old vote count cant seem to find it.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
There was also her interactions with Emperor that looked quite off. First she insists in bringing him here and not giving him space to pull an Emp and stay low. Threatens to vote him even if he wouldn't participate. The guy appears, says nothing relevant, I don't think he even reveal anything about his role (but I could be mistaken), then later she reinforces he didn't contribute but puts that aside. I tell her that's the moment to stay on his ass, 'cause Emp is known for cracking early, she argues back. The moment DD said we wouldn't have time even though there was 1h left and Emp was spamming the NNT section, Jinx disappeared and left the topic.
I think she also sort of played around with wanting to lynch Vandred just for fun or something. Not sure about the exact wording though. Could have just been random Day 1 stuff, I guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top