Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Votekill digitaldude

I hesitated yesterday cause Holt made me think about it, but not again. The guy is playing dumb. Will consider changing it if someone else shows to be worse.
You are so obvious at being mafia is sickens me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmm a time bomb with a rule that makes u a bomb, but I see panda doing it.
Also zeref it isn't a smart move if you're really a time bomb to just reveal now that u will die in D4 as mafia could just kill u before exploding... unless you're one of them and u want to use that to survive the longest....
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WHAT EVEN IS THIS GAME you said you had role similar to mafia did you mean just a killing role?
Pretty much. Hoped for Mafia to think of me as det or prostitute and go for the kill or block on me. Dunno if somebody targeted me tonight, can't tell due not having a blockable action.

If you are exploding tonight, go for the person you usually went before last game. I think you have a pretty good idea of who I'm referring to :awe
Pretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
That looks very odd to me... A regular bomb in a game with special bombs
No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well you cant be defused unless there is a townie bomb diffuser.
There is probably a 2nd mafia bomb diffuser in the other mafia if we do have two mafias that is. And since we had 3 deaths only one mafia is a bit unlikely.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Pretty much. Hoped for Mafia to think of me as det or prostitute and go for the kill or block on me. Dunno if somebody targeted me tonight, can't tell due not having a blockable action.



Pretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xD
who are you thinking about killing tonight?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh two time bombs I guess that confirms spriggan and james.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.
I only have half the life you have buddy. Which surprised me a little. I know if I were to blow on night 4 I would keep it a secret till day 3 as I can basically offer a 2nd kill option for townies aka we lynch one today and I blow on the other tonight.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Pretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xD
I know, but I don't think he particularly liked you before this anyway :lmao
He's gonna come after your ass anyway sooner or later, take him out first :p
it was from before I saw James claim and chrome saves what I typed last
Exactly why I votelocked on Desin, that was an old messsage I didn't type in.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You are so obvious at being mafia is sickens me.
How so? Explain your reasoning then cause the only thing you spout is nonsense and begginner behaviour.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
who are you thinking about killing tonight?
My beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
How so? Explain your reasoning then cause the only thing you spout is nonsense and begginner behaviour.
Look at your behaviour, omg crescent said no way im mafia I have to trust him he is townie. Digitaldude said im mafia that means he is mafia. I am sickened.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But ofc I am open to suggestion. Maybe I just kill Nr.2 of most voted lynch victim. After all today the mafias will try to protect their member if possible, especially the red Mafia after losing bomb defuser and having no means to prevent me from killing one of them if I get to be so lucky.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
But ofc I am open to suggestion. Maybe I just kill Nr.2 of most voted lynch victim. After all today the mafias will try to protect their member if possible, especially the red Mafia after losing bomb defuser and having no means to prevent me from killing one of them if I get to be so lucky.
red mafia whats the other color mafia? dont the two mafia have names usually like yakuza/triad
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD
Dude, don't do that. Trust me, you will be only targetting someone else with a similar role.
Why would I even fake being a Mafia Bomb? The fact that I made it past D1 is proof enough im clean :mono
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.
I meant regular as in "not-due-to-new-mechanics-bomb", and not the common bomb.
Exactly why I votelocked on Desin, that was an old messsage I didn't type in.
Fair enough.
100% cause you cant fake not dying when you said you would die.
You can?
"Ooopsie, looks like I got defused"
Wth, DD o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Copy Panda @goodboy_lawlett stupid question but the definition of who will carry the disease is random, right? Not a preset list?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I meant regular as in "not-due-to-new-mechanics-bomb", and not the common bomb.

Fair enough.

You can?
"Ooopsie, looks like I got defused"
Wth, DD o.o
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Copy Panda @goodboy_lawlett stupid question but the definition of who will carry the disease is random, right? Not a preset list?
The diffuser is dead.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top