You are so obvious at being mafia is sickens me.Votekill digitaldude
I hesitated yesterday cause Holt made me think about it, but not again. The guy is playing dumb. Will consider changing it if someone else shows to be worse.
You are so obvious at being mafia is sickens me.Votekill digitaldude
I hesitated yesterday cause Holt made me think about it, but not again. The guy is playing dumb. Will consider changing it if someone else shows to be worse.
Pretty much. Hoped for Mafia to think of me as det or prostitute and go for the kill or block on me. Dunno if somebody targeted me tonight, can't tell due not having a blockable action.WHAT EVEN IS THIS GAME you said you had role similar to mafia did you mean just a killing role?
Pretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xDIf you are exploding tonight, go for the person you usually went before last game. I think you have a pretty good idea of who I'm referring to![]()
No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.That looks very odd to me... A regular bomb in a game with special bombs
There is probably a 2nd mafia bomb diffuser in the other mafia if we do have two mafias that is. And since we had 3 deaths only one mafia is a bit unlikely.Well you cant be defused unless there is a townie bomb diffuser.
who are you thinking about killing tonight?Pretty much. Hoped for Mafia to think of me as det or prostitute and go for the kill or block on me. Dunno if somebody targeted me tonight, can't tell due not having a blockable action.
Pretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xD
I only have half the life you have buddy. Which surprised me a little. I know if I were to blow on night 4 I would keep it a secret till day 3 as I can basically offer a 2nd kill option for townies aka we lynch one today and I blow on the other tonight.No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.
I know, but I don't think he particularly liked you before this anywayPretty sure that certain person would not like me after that. xD


Exactly why I votelocked on Desin, that was an old messsage I didn't type in.it was from before I saw James claim and chrome saves what I typed last
100% cause you cant fake not dying when you said you would die.Oh two time bombs I guess that confirms spriggan and james.
How so? Explain your reasoning then cause the only thing you spout is nonsense and begginner behaviour.You are so obvious at being mafia is sickens me.
My beloved target @GrySun. , @Lambu and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xDwho are you thinking about killing tonight?
Look at your behaviour, omg crescent said no way im mafia I have to trust him he is townie. Digitaldude said im mafia that means he is mafia. I am sickened.How so? Explain your reasoning then cause the only thing you spout is nonsense and begginner behaviour.
red mafia whats the other color mafia? dont the two mafia have names usually like yakuza/triadBut ofc I am open to suggestion. Maybe I just kill Nr.2 of most voted lynch victim. After all today the mafias will try to protect their member if possible, especially the red Mafia after losing bomb defuser and having no means to prevent me from killing one of them if I get to be so lucky.
Dude, don't do that. Trust me, you will be only targetting someone else with a similar role.and maybe @Emperor Spriggan because it is unfair he gets to live longer than I do. Plus he might be a Mafia Bomb who hopes to act all "I am defused" after night 4 and we buy it and if not he can still take one townie down with him: Win-WIn for him I say if that is the case. xD

I meant regular as in "not-due-to-new-mechanics-bomb", and not the common bomb.No, I am a Time Bomb, not a regular bomb. I clarified it with James earlier. I'm designated to explode on N4, which is what I meant by having a limited life.
Fair enough.Exactly why I votelocked on Desin, that was an old messsage I didn't type in.
You can?100% cause you cant fake not dying when you said you would die.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The diffuser is dead.I meant regular as in "not-due-to-new-mechanics-bomb", and not the common bomb.
Fair enough.
You can?
"Ooopsie, looks like I got defused"
Wth, DD o.o
@Copy Panda @goodboy_lawlett stupid question but the definition of who will carry the disease is random, right? Not a preset list?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---