Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Lol are you all actually believing Spriggan? Sounds like a load of BS to me honestly. Reveals he explodes night 4, which gives him a pass for 3 day phases, then if he‘s still alive he‘ll just say the mafia defused him, or a townie defuser who may die before then without telling who he targeted.
You know, for someone who hasn't revealed shit all game, you really need to lay off the 'SPRIGGAN IS MAFIA HE MUST DIE' yada yada train.
"My role is great, it forces me to leave the game *sad face*"
If you don;t believe me that's your own problem, go ahead and lynch if that makes you feel better about yourselves :catshrug
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Votekill Spriggan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You literally asked for it '-'
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
James I‘m more inclined to believe, even though his hint doesn‘t fit it but he said he was baiting, eh.. Okay. Night 2 sounds more fitting, but 2 time bombs when the system itself already makes an unknown number of people a bomb with a disease sounds like a big lie.
I was also left with the feeling he was baiting and dropped the "that's a weird claim" speech yday. And now that's just even worse .. how was that even a bait? He wanted the mafia to believe he could be a detective or a prostitute or a DTV to blow them up if they would try to kill him? The time bomb doesn't blow up if it's killed before its time is up....... Now it for sure makes no sense to me... Oh well. In any case, we can have more answers tomorrow on that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shouldn't others start giving more hints or reveal? I know I did so because I did tonight anyway, expect I get defused but then I will likely get lynched next day to prove that I was Time Bomb after all, but for now I'd just like more hints from others to widen my possible target range.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I was also left with the feeling he was baiting and dropped the "that's a weird claim" speech yday. And now that's just even worse .. how was that even a bait? He wanted the mafia to believe he could be a detective or a prostitute or a DTV to blow them up if they would try to kill him? The time bomb doesn't blow up if it's killed before its time is up....... Now it for sure makes no sense to me... Oh well. In any case, we can have more answers tomorrow on that.
Sigh, I didn't wanted to "blow up on them if they kill me", I was just wanted them to waste block, investigation or kill actions on me since Time Bombs, especially early ones, tend to rather hit townies than mafias. So yeah, IF for example a mafia det investigated me tonight, then congrats to me, waste of a good mafia skill.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Edit: Meant tonight as last night obviously.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
can you guys stop saying im a bad player, im sad now.
if you want I can target you tonight to end the sadness and make everyone feel bad and guilty about being so mean to you.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Edit: Meant tonight as last night obviously.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


if you want I can target you tonight to end the sadness and make everyone feel bad and guilty about being so mean to you.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont kill me its bad for town, also doctor dont protect me. thats all I say.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Nothing, i was replying to DDs question on who i voted yesterday xD

2 fishy things for today:
- DD pinpointing Evil's mistake about the M. Det to then go "ooopsie" as well about the Mentor;
- Empty suddenly found her voice and went from silent lost soul to the inquisitive aggressive type.
That's what the dead non-town had in common, their incosistency, going back and forth in their attitudes (Wyis: we gotta force things onto the inactives and oh btw my timezone sucks and I study and sleep / Cres: we gotta drag Emp into this game or he stays in the low but now that he said 'hi' I don't wanna squeeze him anymore).
Eh thats a bad comparison

Also Why is it a problem if i want to be more active this time? Would you prefer if i afked instead?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont kill me its bad for town, also doctor dont protect me. thats all I say.
You don't want to be killed, but also not protected? Weird role claim, but okay.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know, for someone who hasn't revealed shit all game, you really need to lay off the 'SPRIGGAN IS MAFIA HE MUST DIE' yada yada train.
There‘s actually stuff I can reveal here. Just wondering if I should, because it could just further confuse us and be a bad thing, while we already have plenty of lynch targets.
Initially I didn‘t want to say it, but with James being time bomb that explodes next night I could give him some more names to go for.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,668
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You don't want to be killed, but also not protected? Weird role claim, but okay.
My reasoning is I fear being killed by doctor although its possible gnut was the insane one considering marmalade died and he voted for her, maybe he tested his sanity. Anyway i shouldnt be a priority for a doctor but I dont want you to kill a townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also Why is it a problem if i want to be more active this time? Would you prefer if i afked instead?
Not at all. I'd rather have you playing, of course. But it called people's attention, not only mine, that it's an abrupt difference. It makes us curious about why you decided to start playing today and not y'day.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ooh 2 time bomb claims
I believe james here as he claims hes exploding tonight
Not too sure about sprigg but i think ill believe him for now cause i dont think hes one to pull a risky move like lying about being a time bomb so early without slipping up
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not at all. I'd rather have you playing, of course. But it called people's attention, not only mine, that it's an abrupt difference. It makes us curious about why you decided to start playing today and not y'day.
Almost like she spent the night on a pad eh? :XD Maybe told her to be more active.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
There‘s actually stuff I can reveal here. Just wondering if I should, because it could just further confuse us and be a bad thing, while we already have plenty of lynch targets.
Initially I didn‘t want to say it, but with James being time bomb that explodes next night I could give him some more names to go for.
Lynch targets? Like who? :heh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top