^Yeah, he was "killed" a night or two after his IC reveal.
Assuming there is one, yes.wait what you think vandread is the mentor?
no I dont want doctor to protect me or bodyguard, if guys are out there dont do it.Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone alrdy said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.
No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?
its me or gry is weirdly silent compared to his usual game play(ofc might be for various reasons but its just that im used to see him a lot more talkative and he tends to usually debate a lot with people around, he sounds way too calm. might ofc be totally irrelevant though, everyone has his life circunstances.
Not much time to play as I used to, and not as much enthusiasm and energy to play either. Describing everything is too offtopic for my taste, so I won‘t. But know I‘m still trying my best to play, and am doing what I usually do, albeit less often and less aggressively. But would still say I‘m very much doing my part, and still participate more than most.It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred @Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?
Also the inactive need to start talking about sth,usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24 @Holt @Lady pompom @Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
Do you actually have a result of Farf targeting gnut? Or what is this about?Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If we’re saving a time bomb(you claiming defuser?) why would you save Sprig instead of James?And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
no I dont know who she targetted.Not much time to play as I used to, and not as much enthusiasm and energy to play either. Describing everything is too offtopic for my taste, so I won‘t. But know I‘m still trying my best to play, and am doing what I usually do, albeit less often and less aggressively. But would still say I‘m very much doing my part, and still participate more than most.
Do you actually have a result of Farf targeting gnut? Or what is this about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If we’re saving a time bomb(you claiming defuser?) why would you save Sprig instead of James?
xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.And those are?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you‘re not a Spy? Then why do you care about Farf doing an action or not.no I dont know who she targetted.
Awww, I wanted Demon to be Sk~xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.
Didn‘t mean to share this at first, because I‘d rather us go for mafias instead of a TP, and since the SK maybe killed Cres for us. But I‘m too greedy with these things, and he may as well kill townies from now on, or even having killed gnut/Marm.
Sorry to whoever the SK is of these 4(my personal guess is Asako), very unlucky.
its important for me to know if she has a night role active that all but she refuses.xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.
Didn‘t mean to share this at first, because I‘d rather us go for mafias instead of a TP, and since the SK maybe killed Cres for us. But I‘m too greedy with these things, and he may as well kill townies from now on, or even having killed gnut/Marm.
Sorry to whoever the SK is of these 4(my personal guess is Asako), very unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you‘re not a Spy? Then why do you care about Farf doing an action or not.
My guess is you‘re Apprentice-ing her, which is why you can only show on day 3? Other than that idk why you ask someone whose role you don‘t even know such a specific question.
Why would you still kill a BK claim with so little? =_=Say nothing and I gonna blow up on Gry because traditions. xD
did gry say he was a barkeeper?Why would you still kill a BK claim with so little? =_=
But why her, of all players?its important for me to know if she has a night role active that all but she refuses.
I really don't know what happened to your reasoning in a single phase o.Oits important for me to know if she has a night role active that all but she refuses.
so waht happened did role reveal someone blocked?Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
its for my role obviously I will be alive on day 3.But why her, of all players?
He just claimed it. BK is the only role that can multi-target and find out roles.did gry say he was a barkeeper?
Don‘t wanna say it was the night phase, but.. A bit weird. Maybe he found something on you or someone elseI really don't know what happened to your reasoning in a single phase o.O
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Role reveal SKso waht happened did role reveal someone blocked?