Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
I'm listening....
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred@Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?

Also the inactive need to start talking about sth, usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24@Holt@Lady pompom@Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
Am i branded as an inactive player or a suddenly active, really ? :errr

im playing exactly as usual in every games , im definitely not among the top active players, but ive never been inactive excepted on specific occasions but always notified the hosts. i consider myself as a moderate player who contributes when she can. but no im not an inactive player, thats wrong.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Digital if you want to pressure anyone about reveal or even tagged, do it to the inactives, lala is fine, honestly she's trusted in my eyes, and so is lambu.
Oh could it be you re all masooooooooons !!!! ♥ oh i see now the mason recruiter thing
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Am i branded as an inactive player or a suddenly active, really ? :errr

im playing exactly as usual in every games , im definitely not among the top active players, but ive never been inactive excepted on specific occasions but always notified the hosts. i consider myself as a moderate player who contributes when she can. but no im not an inactive player, thats wrong.
I just wanted you to come talk with us and say your thoughts :awe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh could it be you re all masooooooooons !!!! ♥ oh i see now the mason recruiter thing
Who knows :derp
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So erin who's your suspected and trusted peoples ?
And what do u think about spriggan case and digital aggressiveness.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
that fits your hint (role that is either loved or hated , gry hates it andf van loves it ) but if you re indeed masons beware there might be a mafia among your team, depending the number you are, in one of the previous game crescent was mafia mason and lover.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred @Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?

Also the inactive need to start talking about sth, usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24 @Holt @Lady pompom @Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
I will be more active in a few minutes :^_^.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Asako
well hard to say, gry seems to me unusual, maybe lambu too but totally unsure. honestly i was supecting you too at 1st bc of the status change thing, but now it makes more sense to me, assuming im not wrong about my guesses, ofc. but i need to check stuff properly theres still the whole " who saved who" at the end of the last day phase.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,608
Gender
Female
Country
China

Patch Notes!


Day 2
* Updated Vote Count
* Updated Ruling Section: Not Voting will not incur any penalty votes (initially rule 1, but figured I'd lead with a disclaimer and forgot it. cute mistake.)
* Read through heaps of salt and confusion
* Updated first post to include roles of dead players
* Reminded myself to make dead pad for dead players​
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'm not getting some arguments. Didn't we just see 2 innocent childs with different reveal days? We had Greg on D3 if I'm not mistaken and Desin saying it would be on D5 (again, if I'm not mistaken). I had a big case against Desin and had to eat my words o/ What's the issue with James and Emp basically having the same pattern now?

Also, I made the "posting by accident thx to Chrome" issue myself, so hard to judge him on that now.

What makes me uneasy about him was how Cres gunned him at first and fully dropped it later. Gave up from voting and disappeared while there was an argument about going after him anyway. It looked like they tried to build some tension among each other for the future and since the ties had 2 votes only back then and more people were leaning towards voting him, they backed off.
Yeah, I remember saving Desin from Farf's killerboner for him who wanted to lynch him ONE day before day 5. xD
But there is a huge difference between standing up for a IC and a TB. a TB can "change" its outcome aka not blow up and still be a timebomb but a defused one whereas a IC will always tay a IC expect he got recruited by Mason Recruiter then he would not reveal, but that would be pretty stupid bt the MR to do expect he already has a large following that can vow for the recruited IC.

So yeah, I don't really trust spriggan much myself. Day 5 could be pretty late in-game where him killing a townie could be fatal. It is why I rather get rid of TBs because they tend to kill townies. I expect to most likely hit a townie myself, just hopefully not an important one.

We could lynch him and you kill someone else yes. Can still give you(and us all) 4 names to look into.
And those are?

You know, all this talk about my slip ups is too hilarious :lmao Normally I'd be frustrated but at this point it's become second nature to be suspected every game so its whatever.
The Desin issue from last night honestly was a slip up, I was intending on breaking the tie but time ended before I knew it :catshrug I wouldn't be opposed to lynching him today though, simply because what's done is done :nod
My role is what it is, I am a Time Bomb. The reason I said it's a cool role is because towards the end of the week I'm going to end up busier than I am now so I won't even have much time to play. At least with my role I can exit the game on my own terms and also take out a Mafia with me hopefully:police The game is usually mostly decided by Day 5 onwards anyway.
If you think I am Mafia claiming something as retarded as Time Bomb, then well, may a plague rain down on your house and its future descendants :hmph
As for people who I trust currently? Digital and Lady PomPom. The rest are all fair game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

+
He is usually Mafia in Panda's games, that's also something else.
I would honestly also go for him.
Why do you trust those two and not anyone else like me for example? What makes you trust them given none of them have revealed their role unlike us two or given us concrete evidence they are townies?

I'm listening....
Me too!!! Why is there a way to save Spriggan but not me???

I am here, reading.
Not this half an hour bs.
You are so not playing like you use to, whenever you were townie or mafia.
You are Sk after all, aren't ya? <.<
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Finally time to catch up. I see three people rush-voted already, while others haven't even showed up once. Hmm.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I haven't finished reading, but Vandred trying to recruit Jinx seems like the most obvious possibility to me assuming there is a mentor.

Also, did Spriggan explain why his choice was desin D1?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
why cant you help me and help the town then...
Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone alrdy said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.
But there is a huge difference between standing up for a IC and a TB. a TB can "change" its outcome aka not blow up and still be a timebomb but a defused one whereas a IC will always tay a IC expect he got recruited by Mason Recruiter then he would not reveal, but that would be pretty stupid bt the MR to do expect he already has a large following that can vow for the recruited IC.
No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top