I'm listening....And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
I'm listening....And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
Am i branded as an inactive player or a suddenly active, really ?It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred@Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?
Also the inactive need to start talking about sth,usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24@Holt@Lady pompom@Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.

Then maybe you should be reading insteadI'm listening....


Oh could it be you re all masooooooooons !!!!Digital if you want to pressure anyone about reveal or even tagged, do it to the inactives, lala is fine, honestly she's trusted in my eyes, and so is lambu.
I just wanted you to come talk with us and say your thoughtsAm i branded as an inactive player or a suddenly active, really ?
![]()
im playing exactly as usual in every games , im definitely not among the top active players, but ive never been inactive excepted on specific occasions but always notified the hosts. i consider myself as a moderate player who contributes when she can. but no im not an inactive player, thats wrong.![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Who knowsOh could it be you re all masooooooooons !!!!oh i see now the mason recruiter thing

I will be more active in a few minutesIt's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred @Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?
Also the inactive need to start talking about sth,usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24 @Holt @Lady pompom @Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
.
I'm townie, dw. You won't need a surgery for that heart.Then you are a mafia to me, it breaks my heart.
why cant you help me and help the town then...I'm townie, dw. You won't need a surgery for that heart.
Yeah, I remember saving Desin from Farf's killerboner for him who wanted to lynch him ONE day before day 5. xDI'm not getting some arguments. Didn't we just see 2 innocent childs with different reveal days? We had Greg on D3 if I'm not mistaken and Desin saying it would be on D5 (again, if I'm not mistaken). I had a big case against Desin and had to eat my words o/ What's the issue with James and Emp basically having the same pattern now?
Also, I made the "posting by accident thx to Chrome" issue myself, so hard to judge him on that now.
What makes me uneasy about him was how Cres gunned him at first and fully dropped it later. Gave up from voting and disappeared while there was an argument about going after him anyway. It looked like they tried to build some tension among each other for the future and since the ties had 2 votes only back then and more people were leaning towards voting him, they backed off.
And those are?We could lynch him and you kill someone else yes. Can still give you(and us all) 4 names to look into.
Why do you trust those two and not anyone else like me for example? What makes you trust them given none of them have revealed their role unlike us two or given us concrete evidence they are townies?You know, all this talk about my slip ups is too hilariousNormally I'd be frustrated but at this point it's become second nature to be suspected every game so its whatever.
The Desin issue from last night honestly was a slip up, I was intending on breaking the tie but time ended before I knew itI wouldn't be opposed to lynching him today though, simply because what's done is done
My role is what it is, I am a Time Bomb. The reason I said it's a cool role is because towards the end of the week I'm going to end up busier than I am now so I won't even have much time to play. At least with my role I can exit the game on my own terms and also take out a Mafia with me hopefullyThe game is usually mostly decided by Day 5 onwards anyway.
If you think I am Mafia claiming something as retarded as Time Bomb, then well, may a plague rain down on your house and its future descendants
As for people who I trust currently? Digital and Lady PomPom. The rest are all fair game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
+
He is usually Mafia in Panda's games, that's also something else.
I would honestly also go for him.
Me too!!! Why is there a way to save Spriggan but not me???I'm listening....
Not this half an hour bs.I am here, reading.
I am reading man.Not this half an hour bs.
You are so not playing like you use to, whenever you were townie or mafia.
You are Sk after all, aren't ya? <.<
Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone alrdy said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.why cant you help me and help the town then...
No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?But there is a huge difference between standing up for a IC and a TB. a TB can "change" its outcome aka not blow up and still be a timebomb but a defused one whereas a IC will always tay a IC expect he got recruited by Mason Recruiter then he would not reveal, but that would be pretty stupid bt the MR to do expect he already has a large following that can vow for the recruited IC.