Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
^Yeah, he was "killed" a night or two after his IC reveal.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
I will leave for a few minutes. But I see no reason not to vote for Spriggan. He is very suspicious.

wait what you think vandread is the mentor?
Assuming there is one, yes.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone alrdy said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.

No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?
no I dont want doctor to protect me or bodyguard, if guys are out there dont do it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
its me or gry is weirdly silent compared to his usual game play(ofc might be for various reasons but its just that im used to see him a lot more talkative and he tends to usually debate a lot with people around, he sounds way too calm. might ofc be totally irrelevant though, everyone has his life circunstances.
It's weird that a lot of normally active people aren't active this game, at least to how much they were the last games, I'm talking mainly about @GrySun and @Vandred @Demonspeed but especially gry, is sth going on irl keeping you form playing ?

Also the inactive need to start talking about sth, usually it's gry who gets that job started
@desin24 @Holt @Lady pompom @Erinyes and @xi0
Some did talk little yesterday and didn't this day, and that's not enough in my eyes.
Not much time to play as I used to, and not as much enthusiasm and energy to play either. Describing everything is too offtopic for my taste, so I won‘t. But know I‘m still trying my best to play, and am doing what I usually do, albeit less often and less aggressively. But would still say I‘m very much doing my part, and still participate more than most.

Farfalla is my prime suspect now if I die its eyes on her, I think she ordered the hit on gnut too.
Do you actually have a result of Farf targeting gnut? Or what is this about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And lastly, about the Time Bombs matter... I think there might be a way to save Sprig, if we decide we want to.
If we’re saving a time bomb(you claiming defuser?) why would you save Sprig instead of James?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Not much time to play as I used to, and not as much enthusiasm and energy to play either. Describing everything is too offtopic for my taste, so I won‘t. But know I‘m still trying my best to play, and am doing what I usually do, albeit less often and less aggressively. But would still say I‘m very much doing my part, and still participate more than most.



Do you actually have a result of Farf targeting gnut? Or what is this about?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


If we’re saving a time bomb(you claiming defuser?) why would you save Sprig instead of James?
no I dont know who she targetted.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And those are?
xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.

Didn‘t mean to share this at first, because I‘d rather us go for mafias instead of a TP, and since the SK maybe killed Cres for us. But I‘m too greedy with these things, and he may as well kill townies from now on, or even having killed gnut/Marm.
Sorry to whoever the SK is of these 4(my personal guess is Asako), very unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
no I dont know who she targetted.
So you‘re not a Spy? Then why do you care about Farf doing an action or not.

My guess is you‘re Apprentice-ing her, which is why you can only show on day 3? Other than that idk why you ask someone whose role you don‘t even know such a specific question.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.

Didn‘t mean to share this at first, because I‘d rather us go for mafias instead of a TP, and since the SK maybe killed Cres for us. But I‘m too greedy with these things, and he may as well kill townies from now on, or even having killed gnut/Marm.
Sorry to whoever the SK is of these 4(my personal guess is Asako), very unlucky.
Awww, I wanted Demon to be Sk~

Alright

@xi0 @Lambu @Vandred @Asako Tell me your roles and I spare you. Give me 2 good and clean hints on your role and I might spare. Say nothing and I gonna blow up on Gry because traditions. xD
Just kidding, seriously tell me why I shouldn't kill any of you. -__-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
xi0, Lambu, Vandred, Asako. One of these is the SK.

Didn‘t mean to share this at first, because I‘d rather us go for mafias instead of a TP, and since the SK maybe killed Cres for us. But I‘m too greedy with these things, and he may as well kill townies from now on, or even having killed gnut/Marm.
Sorry to whoever the SK is of these 4(my personal guess is Asako), very unlucky.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


So you‘re not a Spy? Then why do you care about Farf doing an action or not.

My guess is you‘re Apprentice-ing her, which is why you can only show on day 3? Other than that idk why you ask someone whose role you don‘t even know such a specific question.
its important for me to know if she has a night role active that all but she refuses.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Picked the first 3 because they extended the phase with me, and thought one or more could be mafias saving either Marm or desin. Added Asako as 4th because of her visibility change and not saying anything about it before day ended.
so waht happened did role reveal someone blocked?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But why her, of all players?
its for my role obviously I will be alive on day 3.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Also if we got any surviving dets, since I gonna die tonight you might wanna check what your investigation tells you on townie findings. So target me tonight to have it a bit easier in case you are sane or insane det and have yet to find two different results. With me you got a clear townie result for sure tonight which might be good for later nights.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I really don't know what happened to your reasoning in a single phase o.O
Don‘t wanna say it was the night phase, but.. A bit weird. Maybe he found something on you or someone else
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top