Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...
What. Does Panda love BKs that much?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone already said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.

No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?
I did get recruited right at the end. It was a thing of beauty to have a traitor innocent child in the game.

I understand your sentiment, Having lost 2 important roles already does hurt a bit.

@Erinyes did you find anything specific in the votes of yesterday? Except for neither me nor marms saving our behinds by voting for the other.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...
We had games before with 2 BKs, that one with the mass traitor gimmick had 3 of them even. I can see Panda liking that role alot due its role change. Who did you invite and what did you got?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
'_' Ok this got interesting again.
And you had me over your bar and redirected/blocked someone? Was that it?
Why won't you harass your other targets as well then?
Plus, you don't need my answer now on what I can or cannot do to confirm what you can or cannot do as well.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
DD who else did you invite, and why you only pestering Farf? Even passive claimers can be redirected/blocked by the BK if that‘s what bothered you.

Wasn't Panda also the Host for the mass traitor game where we had 3 BKs?^^
Yes why I said that.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We had games before with 2 BKs, that one with the mass traitor gimmick had 3 of them even. I can see Panda liking that role alot due its role change. Who did you invite and what did you got?
alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU


Result someone got redirected.


its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
'_' Ok this got interesting again.
And you had me over your bar and redirected/blocked someone? Was that it?
Why won't you harass your other targets as well then?
Plus, you don't need my answer now on what I can or cannot do to confirm what you can or cannot do as well.
Well, if you know that your action got through then it would be interesting for you to know of what the other 3 targets say. If one says they got blocked you can be mostly sure that your action wasn't changed. If none of them says they were blocked because they had no actions or got their actions through then either yours or one of their actions were changed or ofc, one of them is lying in hopes to hide that he got an active role. After all, it is quite strange we had no Janitor kill as nearly EVERY mafia game has one, so who knows. DD might have blocked the janitor and some of the deaths are due other circumstances? We don't know, we can only guess. But you telling us if your action got through or not would be helpful in finding it out.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, but now I wonder if a person that played that game and now is Mafia wouldn't feel it's a good claim to use BK considering there was alrdy a mass-BK game from Panda, and DD couldn't be it.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
DD who else did you invite, and why you only pestering Farf? Even passive claimers can be redirected/blocked by the BK if that‘s what bothered you.



Yes why I said that.
so lambu xi0 vandread is a serial killer?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
thxs @Lady pompom for the list, i wont update mine now, only later in the day phase so i can reread everything when im less tired.

Just wanted to highlight some funny thing that made me smile when i was brwsing yesterday day phase it is lambu 1st post :

THis sounded to me like "sorry i m quite busy cant commit a lot in this game" this is so ironical considering this guy was actually the one who prolly posted the most :arf

also i need to check back the votes thing yesterday, seems there might be some interesting stuff to draw from it.
Again, one is suspicious for playing the damn game. :XD

Awww, I wanted Demon to be Sk~

Alright

@xi0 @Lambu @Vandred @Asako Tell me your roles and I spare you. Give me 2 good and clean hints on your role and I might spare. Say nothing and I gonna blow up on Gry because traditions. xD
Just kidding, seriously tell me why I shouldn't kill any of you. -__-
Should catch up before answering but I've yet to understand why Im in your kill list. The only thread you could follow was DD's amazing train of thought, the trust in Cres thing, when I already explained why me being connected in any way to her is bs.

I wont say anything else about me, now Im the one tired of being questioned. The hints are there for people who play sheep. :lambirb
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU


Result someone got redirected.


its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
I will laugh so much if it turns out that the killer of Cres was a red killer whos kill action got redirected. XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,601
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU


Result someone got redirected.


its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
Or maybe you caused the random Cres/Marmalade kill?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh jesus (if there is any in the game), 2 BK's and a Santa? Sounds like maximum carnage was the outset for this game. And we got a confirmed SK which explains the three deaths. In a game of this size 2 mafia are quite logical (can't remember a single mafia game with a.. single mafia) plus the SK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top