Farf, I am just kidding, jesus, I even wrote that below...Why would you still kill a BK claim with so little? =_=
Dude...did gry say he was a barkeeper?
Farf, I am just kidding, jesus, I even wrote that below...Why would you still kill a BK claim with so little? =_=
Dude...did gry say he was a barkeeper?
What. Does Panda love BKs that much?OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I did get recruited right at the end. It was a thing of beauty to have a traitor innocent child in the game.Cause that won't be helpful to the town? '-' Someone already said he/she expected the mafia to have killed me (altho I think they had no reason for that) and I like to leave them in the dark as much as I can '-' Plus, you pretty much revealed your role, an important one, on D2, out of nowhere and for nothing. I'm sry but I won't help you with your sanity considering you could be dead next and I'm more valuable like this. If doctors cooperate with you, you'll have my help later.
No, that's incorrect. In that said game, we had Traitors among us, so it was very risky to let that IC live. Didn't he become a mafia later on?
We had games before with 2 BKs, that one with the mass traitor gimmick had 3 of them even. I can see Panda liking that role alot due its role change. Who did you invite and what did you got?OH FUG IT I AM BARKEEPER!
THERE IS TWO BARKEEPERS AND 50 bombs and this game is a mess...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wasn't Panda also the Host for the mass traitor game where we had 3 BKs?^^What. Does Panda love BKs that much?
Yes why I said that.Wasn't Panda also the Host for the mass traitor game where we had 3 BKs?^^
alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBUWe had games before with 2 BKs, that one with the mass traitor gimmick had 3 of them even. I can see Panda liking that role alot due its role change. Who did you invite and what did you got?
Well, if you know that your action got through then it would be interesting for you to know of what the other 3 targets say. If one says they got blocked you can be mostly sure that your action wasn't changed. If none of them says they were blocked because they had no actions or got their actions through then either yours or one of their actions were changed or ofc, one of them is lying in hopes to hide that he got an active role. After all, it is quite strange we had no Janitor kill as nearly EVERY mafia game has one, so who knows. DD might have blocked the janitor and some of the deaths are due other circumstances? We don't know, we can only guess. But you telling us if your action got through or not would be helpful in finding it out.'_' Ok this got interesting again.
And you had me over your bar and redirected/blocked someone? Was that it?
Why won't you harass your other targets as well then?
Plus, you don't need my answer now on what I can or cannot do to confirm what you can or cannot do as well.
so lambu xi0 vandread is a serial killer?DD who else did you invite, and why you only pestering Farf? Even passive claimers can be redirected/blocked by the BK if that‘s what bothered you.
Yes why I said that.
Again, one is suspicious for playing the damn game.thxs @Lady pompom for the list, i wont update mine now, only later in the day phase so i can reread everything when im less tired.
Just wanted to highlight some funny thing that made me smile when i was brwsing yesterday day phase it is lambu 1st post :
THis sounded to me like "sorry i m quite busy cant commit a lot in this game" this is so ironical considering this guy was actually the one who prolly posted the most
also i need to check back the votes thing yesterday, seems there might be some interesting stuff to draw from it.

Should catch up before answering but I've yet to understand why Im in your kill list. The only thread you could follow was DD's amazing train of thought, the trust in Cres thing, when I already explained why me being connected in any way to her is bs.
I will laugh so much if it turns out that the killer of Cres was a red killer whos kill action got redirected. XDalright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU
Result someone got redirected.
its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
Or maybe you caused the random Cres/Marmalade kill?alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU
Result someone got redirected.
its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
That is possible lambu could be the serial killer.Or maybe you caused the random Cres/Marmalade kill?
And Asako, yes. Has to be one of them, you didn‘t redirect me. And not even sure how redirecting a BK works.so lambu xi0 vandread is a serial killer?
Who she targeted? Do you have confirmation that she targeted someone?no I dont know who she targetted.
no nothing but I will be alive for day 3 because its no use keeping secrets at this point. IM ALSO A BOMB.Who she targeted? Do you have confirmation that she targeted someone?