Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wont say anything else about me, now Im the one tired of being questioned. The hints are there for people who play sheep. :lambirb
Our two BKs invited ya last night, Gry found out that one of his 4 invites were SK and DD that an action was redirected.^^
So yeah, tell me tell me tell me! <3

@Copy Panda Is BK really made that a passive role gets blocked/redirected when it has no active action to use on the night phase? I thought I made that rule with the sense in mind that it would always effect something aka if it redirected as result it DID redirected something for real and did not hit a passive role.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
And Asako, yes. Has to be one of them, you didn‘t redirect me. And not even sure how redirecting a BK works.
well if I understood it correctly the drunkest person would randomly change for the redirected barkeeper.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
2 BKs, 2 Time Bombs and one of the BKs is Bomb? :o
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
alright I picked three.....Farfalla James Rye AND LAMBU


Result someone got redirected.


its possible I may have redirected just you james since your time bomb it amounted to nothing.
Now this is interesting :awe

No really, this changes a lot of things.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
no nothing but I will be alive for day 3 because its no use keeping secrets at this point. IM ALSO A BOMB.
Wait what? I though you were the infected one this round and can't openly speak about it
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Our two BKs invited ya last night, Gry found out that one of his 4 invites were SK and DD that an action was redirected.^^
So yeah, tell me tell me tell me! <3

@Copy Panda Is BK really made that a passive role gets blocked/redirected when it has no active action to use on the night phase? I thought I made that rule with the sense in mind that it would always effect something aka if it redirected as result it DID redirected something for real and did not hit a passive role.
That‘d be pretty broken, if you invite only passive roles you will always get a reveal.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well, if you know that your action got through then it would be interesting for you to know of what the other 3 targets say. If one says they got blocked you can be mostly sure that your action wasn't changed. If none of them says they were blocked because they had no actions or got their actions through then either yours or one of their actions were changed or ofc, one of them is lying in hopes to hide that he got an active role. After all, it is quite strange we had no Janitor kill as nearly EVERY mafia game has one, so who knows. DD might have blocked the janitor and some of the deaths are due other circumstances? We don't know, we can only guess. But you telling us if your action got through or not would be helpful in finding it out.
Nah, he said he redirected. I never said I had anything to be redirected anyway. Idk why he came so hard on me to investigate Greg's death if Lambu was still in his bunch... Ffs, he just repeated today Lambu screams mafia to him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,676
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
DD's Bomb role is temporary, right? If he is killed tonight will he explode with the killer?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
well if I understood it correctly the drunkest person would randomly change for the redirected barkeeper.
That‘s quite insignificant then, would still only know it‘s one of the people that were invited.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Two BK :swoon I love this
Also gry do u want me to reveal my role or not :kappa I guess u are as u suspect me for being a SK.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Our two BKs invited ya last night, Gry found out that one of his 4 invites were SK and DD that an action was redirected.^^
So yeah, tell me tell me tell me! <3

@Copy Panda Is BK really made that a passive role gets blocked/redirected when it has no active action to use on the night phase? I thought I made that rule with the sense in mind that it would always effect something aka if it redirected as result it DID redirected something for real and did not hit a passive role.
The 'Bar Keeper' role explained!

1. A player will submit between 3 to 5 names to target
2. The host will pick randomly between 'role reveal', 'block' and 'redirect'
3. The host then picks one of the submitted names randomly to apply the action
4. It does not matter if the target can actually be blocked or redirected
5. The player is informed by the host which of the three actions were performed
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Our two BKs invited ya last night, Gry found out that one of his 4 invites were SK and DD that an action was redirected.^^
So yeah, tell me tell me tell me! <3

@Copy Panda Is BK really made that a passive role gets blocked/redirected when it has no active action to use on the night phase? I thought I made that rule with the sense in mind that it would always effect something aka if it redirected as result it DID redirected something for real and did not hit a passive role.
Im not a Serial Killer. I wish I was. :lmao

Dets can outright confirm me in the night. Im sure that at least one of the dets picked me for their N1 action, specially after the big show of the first day. If they confirm their sanities with your death then they can know Im legit tomorrow.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top