Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well, for now I will Vote Kill Emperor Spriggan.
Not one of the 4 invites who might be SK? I mean, I get Spriggan would have voted for him myself if it were not for Gry's reveal.

BK is best rolo :cheez truly
That's why I made it. Now imagine a rouge BK 3rd party who can also kill instead of role reveal.^^

Well let's say the one who did that game really like that role and in that game most people who got it didn't like what we did, including hungry-kun.

I mustn't have been in that game 'cause I got no clue who hungry-kun is supposed to be.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I still don't see this association ._.
Also didn't get Asako's hint ._.
This bomb talk became cancerous
I'm so lost right now lmao
Seraph role in the game I co-host in.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So there's two TB, two BK, two votes diseases, what's next ? Two pirates and two apprentices those two roles are only supposed to be there in the game that I co-host with mr.troll spriggan.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sth that is either hated or loved but usually hated
Adding it's active and it's not mason erin.
yeah figured it out.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's a reference to Seraph's hint in a previous game. I am hungry... for knowledge.
A lot of roles are based around gaining knowledge though: Spy, Investigator, Dets, Apprentice, etc.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
wait what whats happening now? how do you know?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
I'm... Confused. Why?
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
so its obvious now what happened last night, mafia,insane doc and serial killer killed someone.
This would definitely be a nice change of pace to only have one mafia group to fight with.
Most likely, Greg either got Cres or Marm, the SK the other one.

I suggest we either try lynching one of those 4 so there‘s less for James to pick(unless we get SK first try), or go with Spriggan as before, good odds we lynch a mafia with him. I‘m fine with either.
Those are some reasonable options and probably the best we got so far. I think Spriggan made his case, so it's time to look closer at the four possible SK's
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Oh so her role is fucking useless huh.
Yup especially now that I got the disease I can't learn this night it's even more useless.
Told u it's hated...for how long it takes to being usefull.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
A lot of roles are based around gaining knowledge though: Spy, Investigator, Dets, Apprentice, etc.
IIRC He was hinting Apprentice. And he became Doc or was Doc all the time. I am not sure. It's in one of the recent games. You can check.

As for my note on ES, I said it's only for now and I don't want people to forget about him.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The SK didn't get anyone last night, actually, and I should know :p

Second game in a row where I get fooked over by a random action. That's some luck ¯\_( =3=)_/¯

I'd love to fool you guys around some more like I usually do despite being pretty sure that reveal took away all my chances of victory, but don't really feel like it this time. Ah well.
Wait what now? Also wait...what if we have 2 SKs and really only one Mafia because Panda reasons??? God, I don't even wanna imagine the craziness which would give birth to such a game...

Oh so her role is fucking useless huh.
Is your role the very same perhaps? Given we got 2 BT and 2 BK claims so far...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top