Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ask host to confirm that first. We don't want you to get stuck as bomb if you can find out roles like Gry did.



If you guys do that I will NOT accept the refusal for my Bounty Hunter, i tell you guys that!
the host will never confirm you as the time bomb lol that would mean the game ends due to hosting error.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Honestly even if he is the sk, I have a gut feeling he is being an asshole and is the third non voting bomb...
See, that's the reason I chose you last night :oh

Nah I'm just messing. :XD
It was the voices that told me to do it. :pls
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not SUPER comfortable killing the SK as it could honestly be very helpful for us... But it is the least risky of the options I guess?

Mafia detective '-'
If Gry was MD then a) I was right all along about Gry being Mafia and b) hot damn, those balls to claim BK when nobody else claimed BK because of such an SK finding. It does make sense though as SK is a huge danger to mafia so they want to get rid of him asap. And I remember hinting on BK as mafia myself on day 1 when I had that guy who loved to drink. I never did a role reveal ofc because I was too scared of being wrong. A MD would not have that fear.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
even if he wants to help the townies he doesnt have 100% knowledge of who the mafia is, he gotta die today.
Yeah but we can ask him to politely go after one of the people we don't trust or one of the people we don't like, like you. We could even make James kill him at night to be extra sure. But as I said, it is risky.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Lol wasnt expecting vandred to just give up like that
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
the host will never confirm you as the time bomb lol that would mean the game ends due to hosting error.
It just means I won't blow up this night if I get to change my role before I can use it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
But he revealed three other names. I don't see why he would do that.
It doesn't matter which names he displays, as long as he's certain of one's roles its good.
Though at the same time its pretty messed up, even for Gry.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't see gry as MD, he's confirmed in my eyes.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm still catching up on the thread

Not comfortable with Gary's behavior. Skips an entire day and appears at the end doing things without explanation. From experience, he will cruise like this till end game without saying anything
I could accept this sort of thing from other people (since it's the same sort of comment every game), but not from you, considering I have 30 pages left to catch up on from this phase and I've still been more active than you. Glass houses :pls
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I don't see gry as MD, he's confirmed in my eyes.
However if we go accepting 2 BKs claims then we should accept 2 TB claims as well. If we get lucky and get an early innocent-guilty findings det then spriggan can be checked upon before he explodes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Noo, dets investigate you tonight lmao.

Votekill Vandred
I meant as in LATER as in after they know their sanity!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
However if we go accepting 2 BKs claims then we should accept 2 TB claims as well. If we get lucky and get an early innocent-guilty findings det then spriggan can be checked upon before he explodes.
I already accept 2 TB, I can see panda doing it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top