Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Being a bit less active than usual makes me more suspicious. Well, I understand, it's because of IRL stuff.

I can reveal right now if you want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many here actually believe that Spriggan is Time Bomb?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can reveal right now if you want.
Well, please.

How many here actually believe that Spriggan is Time Bomb?
I think he's mafia, but using James logic from the other game, Idk if it's worthy to lynch him now or wait for his activation and see how it goes... If people believe there's an Escort, chances are will very likely get screwed on N4/D5.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well, please.


I think he's mafia, but using James logic from the other game, Idk if it's worthy to lynch him now or wait for his activation and see how it goes... If people believe there's an Escort, chances are will very likely get screwed on N4/D5.
I am BP.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Being a bit less active than usual makes me more suspicious. Well, I understand, it's because of IRL stuff.

I can reveal right now if you want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How many here actually believe that Spriggan is Time Bomb?
masaka you re a time bomb too !?

--- Double Post Merged, ---
omoshiroi !
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I still think you could be mafia, but its nice to see you care about it, get well soon.
Naturally. It's Mafia Game afterall, it's only fair that everyone is being suspected unless proven townie. Especially considering my inactivity, i don't mind being suspected, it's natural.
And thanks dude, i appreciate your concern :)
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
really those hosts are just some priceless trolls , im bp too :teehee
i see now why there were only 1 death on N2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ill update the recap asap
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
...so many bps..
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
That's a great plan actually.


Yes but it also means the mafia would target him and Farf can possibly survive the night which is definitely a win. Also the NVD can hit mafia just as well and then any mafia abilities like escort and so on will be rendered useless for a night at least
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Plus whoever targets him died as well because of the bomb
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have one more hour before work starts and I fondo know if I will be able to contribute much later on.

@Tak you said you won't reveal your passive role. How about something else? Any suspicions? What do you think about those who said basically nothing yet?

@EmptySoul you said you have an active role. Old don't end up like Pompom with little posts and getting killed while having an important role. Can you maybe help with explaining the lack of deaths tonight?

@DD your plan would mean though that you don't invite any of those that have the NVD to your bar since they might get redirected right?
This phase started late at night for me and i was busy all morning so soz about the inactivity this phase
And No i have no idea why there was only 1 death besides james
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
2 so far unless i missed another BP claim ?
Yea but 2 is a lot, how's mafia or 3rd party supposed to win this with so many protection, seem unfair.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Why do we keep losing good roles..
D3 and no mafia lynches yet..we got lucky with that crescent death but We have got to lynch a mafia today or odds arent looking too good
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
5 bombs + 2 BPs + 2 doctors... That's like half of the players being protected or a trap at night. How was someone like Vandred supposed to win the game? Looks odd to me to have 2 BPs :/ Basically 'cause the 5 bombs and 2 doctors were a thing for sure.
yeah its odd, but trust me im definitely Bp, but i see now why van gave up.
one of the reason i didnt want to reveal at early stage is bc of potential strongman or assassin among mafia (and i wont be surprised if i die tonight ), and bc i 'm unsure about Asako claim, if it s a fake claim its easy to go for "my sensei is Erin'"
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I've been wary of Holt since the beggining, now he feels like a true puppet master right now (if you are mafia man: hats off to you)
And Demon is waiting and waiting, he said he would reveal later this DP though. Lets see if its true.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


EmptySoul, like, she's a Finalbeta 2.0

That or Takuan, desin or xi0. I still dont believe Hardy. As I said the only one I truly trust is Gry.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Asako seems full of bs too :XD
Did u claim or give a solid hint besides giving your thoughts on the role
Dunno if i missed it or not
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,090
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Yea but 2 is a lot, how's mafia or 3rd party supposed to win this with so many protection, seem unfair.
wait, which side are you ?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
fun facts, assuming demon's telling the truth, it would be the 2nd time im sharing the same role as him, we got both mortician a certain game ago :arf... such a memorable game ...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Empi I need to know please, are you really a time bomb? I just need a Yes or No.
:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can townies at least agree to give the bombs to spriggan? @xi0 @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun and the fifth bomb which I forgot can we count on you guys?
Again....?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just finished back reading, and :fail
Holy shit, more than half the players haven't revealed crud, and I'm still on the chopping block? :SOON Explain to me the sense in blocking a Time Bomb from exploding on me? :lmao Pretty sure if I had a Mafia team they would all throw me under the bus as a liability anyway :catshrug
I'm flattered by the attention but you are so off base it's almost sad. Meanwhile let's ignore all the mafia around here with the convinient i won't claim yet excuse. This town is so embarrassing.
!votekill Takuan
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Again....?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just finished back reading, and :fail
Holy shit, more than half the players haven't revealed crud, and I'm still on the chopping block? :SOON Explain to me the sense in blocking a Time Bomb from exploding on me? :lmao Pretty sure if I had a Mafia team they would all throw me under the bus as a liability anyway :catshrug
I'm flattered by the attention but you are so off base it's almost sad. Meanwhile let's ignore all the mafia around here with the convinient i won't claim yet excuse. This town is so embarrassing.
!votekill Takuan
While agree with bits of what you said, tone down the sass, you aren't mistrusted for no reason.
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
While agree with bits of what you said, tone down the sass, you aren't mistrusted for no reason.
But I haven't even done anything today :uguu
Also how was that sass?:XD
Now I wish I had a more active role damn it :notlikethis
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top