Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
mafia will be talking about which role to claim tonight I guarantee it.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wasn't the first person to point it out, I merely made a statement that I didn't understand why people were willingly continuing to vote for him when he had 8 votes and when (at the time) there was no penalty for withholding a vote. How the hell is any of that hysteria? It's called cautiousness and it's completely reasonable. :lmao
It turns from cautiousness to hysteria when it's brought up many more times than just once. And because it spread onto other players. Still not sure what the point of that was but alright.

I did not say that we haven't had reasonable day 1 lynches. I said most of the time, we don't. Most of the time when there's something like a 4-way tie, there is no good reason to lynch or save anyone over anyone else. And yet you chose to save desin when you weren't even an active participant in the discussion. That is why I'm roleplaying as a dog with a bone right now.
Fair enough, but I can't really give you a different answer the more often you ask. I extended and wanted to make sense of the situation, mainly because I still needed to vote and didn't want to neither put it on a random person nor get penalties by not voting(which we didn't know don't exist at the time).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What do you mean? You want me to type Vote Kill Farfalla? I don't mind but is that kind of thing even allowed?

Well, Vote Kill Farfalla.
Usually NVD is announced publically anyway, so these aren't the same rules to begin with. But it is fine both under standard rules and under Panda's rules because he didn't prohibit it.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
When i read that only 2h remained, i started panicking because i didn't vote. Then i remembered my disease. <_>
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How does me not voting for Vandred make me third party or mafia? So if I have a valuable role and am not willing to risk losing it for the Town on the second day, then I must be Third party or Mafia? :XD
Meant it in combination with being way too cautious. A Mafia Bomb was really unlikely, so if anything you'd come off as more protective of yourself than how a normal townie would feel, is what I meant.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill Empty

I don't even know what to say when I present a case of conflicting stance, evidenced in a spreadsheet, and get a reply that there's no point there @.@...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh, it's official '-'
We posted a pic in pic thread and made it official in pic discussion thread o/

Are we still suspecting there is no second killing party? How come the paranoid gun owner never show up if he is in the game.
Not sure if I even would believe a PGO claim this late into the game, so there probably isn't any?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or they blocked James to incriminate spriggan since James made the public announcement for his target.
Exactly this what I was planning to reply back. Well the possiblities are still there.
But isn't that a pretty shitty plan? Maybe my standards for mafias are high, but I think it's simple math to see 2 townies dying on their own is better than 1 townie dying on their own + someone you can maybe frame or maybe not.

Or James really was the one to kill Pom. @James Rye is so getting on the hall of shame for that. Though not sure why other kills are missing then, maybe Pom saved someone.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But isn't that a pretty shitty plan? Maybe my standards for mafias are high, but I think it's simple math to see 2 townies dying on their own is better than 1 townie dying on their own + someone you can maybe frame or maybe not.

Or James really was the one to kill Pom. @James Rye is so getting on the hall of shame for that. Though not sure why other kills are missing then, maybe Pom saved someone.
Mafias would never be sure of who James would target tbh, but we do know it was said he would go for emperor. Not only that, but this way we would also waste a dayphase on spriggan.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I rly dislike this logic, we have roles that will be for sure targeted this night and you guys are protecting wtv is left for likely very little. We can't comfront the odd ones like that... What's even happening to people, haven't seen this reluctancy in a while. And as Demon said, too many people doing that. In these games there has been so many repeated roles I don't even get this counter-claim logic anymore. Asako chances of being on you aren't remarkable at all and she might only reveal what she learned in 2 more days. That's asking for us to wait until the game is about to end...

@Lambu why in the seven hells is it ok to have a mafia know your role (she very likely shared it to her buddies anyway) but you wanna force people to go thru some sheep games instead of just freaking say it. What's left for you to gain from it. The only ones in the dark are town now and you said it wasn't even anything special......
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well you just basically said the person is currently a bomb anyway.

And I rly don't get people's fear of dying considering I'm the next one to go with 2 dead docs.
I wish I was allowed to sticky this post, it basically says all the right things for this day.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can townies at least agree to give the bombs to spriggan? @xi0 @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun and the fifth bomb which I forgot can we count on you guys?
This is an awful plan imo. Sure we can merge some of the bombs together, Panda said it worked like that. So we have less bombs going around. But I don't think it's a good idea for us to give them away. They're a lot more pro-town than pro-mafia, especially when we keep track of who has it.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Votekill Empty

I don't even know what to say when I present a case of conflicting stance, evidenced in a spreadsheet, and get a reply that there's no point there @.@...
Yikes,couldnt even wait for a proper response before voting me

I know there were 3 BKs in that game,Are you implying that me not believing there are 3 bks in this game when ive been in a game where there was a similar case makes me suspicious?
If so then that is a really horrible point and im dissapointed
Might as well call everyone who doesnt believe theres 3 BKs in this game suspicious and vote them too wont you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This game is going horribly for town,its looking like a bad town loss :oh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I am a Time Bomb, sadly I have no night actions till N4 :p
Provided I wasn't diffused anyway..
Already setting it up for being all "oops I got defused"? Come on Sprig... Even if you are really a Time Bomb you can't deny you're playing thing off so suspicious. And we never further pursued Cres' interactions with you or Lambu now that I think about it.. Had I not revealed my results last day phase you'd probably have been our lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
5 bombs + 2 BPs + 2 doctors... That's like half of the players being protected or a trap at night. How was someone like Vandred supposed to win the game? Looks odd to me to have 2 BPs :/ Basically 'cause the 5 bombs and 2 doctors were a thing for sure.
Yeah I don't believe we have 2 BPs, like at all. I know I often complain about balance in Panda's games, but this game would take the cake, with third parties(so far Santa and SK) who have it impossible to win.
Then again Vand/Cres/Holt's game also had a Lover pair they didn't care enough about to give stronger roles, so eh.. Not all hosts care about third parties, just want them in there for entertainment. Can't blame Vand for ragequitting under these circumstances. And Santa had like 4 NVDs to account for which would make him skip out a night. His win was maybe mathematically highly improbable, moreso than usual.

Feel like lynching one of the two BPs this phase, but I got no vote in the matter...
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
No, I actually don't expect to be defused :XD
Trust me man, I'm not smart enough to claim stuff like that :lmao
If I am alive on day 5 you are free to lynch me (If I make it that far anyway). As it is now I'm expecting to die by tomorrow night, or live to see myself lynched :p
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I never said that, why would you even make that up. My own role leads me to believe you might be a huge mafia fraud, but who knows in this troll game setup. I'm even willing to vote last for you and blow up together. We won't come around to make sacrificies if we wanna win anyways.
Pretty sure you mentioned that as off-comments a couple of times on Day 2, but alright, let's forget that to make new claims eh?

What role do you have on me? Haven't backread the next 4 pages I have left, so ignore this if you said it in that time, but really curious.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
This game feels so uncoordinated,little more than an hr left and we've no idea who will be lynched
I cant tell if those who usually lead town are playing horribly or if theyre mafia :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know what it means. I'm saying I'm not among those that haven't given any hint
So its not in the list? What was your hint?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You got the Host Bomb passed on, who would even kill you?

I'm the "third" Barkeeper. Third in quotations, because I'm obviously not trusting the other two claiming the same role before me, but no point lying about it either and making up a different one, because one of them could very well be a huge fraud.

Not excluding the option, that all three might be legit, but if I would put my money on one, it would be @GrySun.

Dude had in my opinion no real reason to claim it that early, then conveniently got the bomb thing passed by if I read that correctly even two players (?), to minimize the risk of screwing up on the next day. If I had to guess he is the Mafia Detective who investigated Vandr and got all exited to "win" towns creditability by giving us the Serial Killer -> lumping his name with three different names together.

My night actions both resulted in a "redirect", and obviously I'm paranoid some I'm always considering that I might have redirected both kills to the better or worse. So just throwing in some new scenarios for you to discuss.

N1 Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred
N2 Demonspeed, lady pompom and James Rye.

Could have been my action who "prevented" Vands kill, and make him rage quit.
Could have been my action who redirected James on Pompom, which means the mafia either had also her, or has failed (bulletproof?) or poisoned someone.

As for why I included james - the idea was to gamble on the role reveal (probability 0.33) and learn the role of one of the alive ones (probability 0.67). I thought 22,1% is a odd worth taking, but didn't play out.
The 3rd person to claim BK.. Excuse me if I don't want to believe you at all, especially with you only getting redirects. Those are the safest BK claims I think, since a block could be disproven and the role reveal hard to fake.

Your reasoning for inviting James was awful, doubt I can say that in a nicer way. Wtf :oh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh wow, 3bks too now. Interesting. @GrySun @Evil3ye @digitaldude I'm curious about your thoughts. Your 3 claimed BKs. What do you think about possibility of all 3 of you being legit? And how much do you believe or trust the other 2?

@Erinyes perhaps I should've officially tagged you in that post with demon .but I just saw you say you believe both of you are legit. Do you have something else to add?
I'd say 20% of all of us being legit, only for Evil's very late claim and very convenient one too, especially the names are all convenient apart from James on N2. Tho Panda's last game had 3BKs, so it is possible, but would say this is unlikely. I don't recall, but don't think Evil was surprised about either me or DD being BKs, so I'm more inclined to believe he made up the claim on the following day with his teammates.

Though his first redirect could explain our weird kill patterns, but so could many other things. Eh, this is too confusing.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Votekill @Hardy for now.

No role claimed, just beating around the bush commenting in all directions.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Look, I have no answers for all your questions, I don't know why you're bothering asking them. Obviously I don't know if he is legit or not, but everyone here trusts their "guts" feelings, why can't I for one? I explained to you how I see it, and that in my opinion he didn't play the role how it's supposed to be again - in my opinion, which is why I am calling it out. There's different ways to play the same role, that's all needed to disproof my suspicion. But again, I'm just relying on my intuition that it's weird having three barkeepers - looking at the other role reveals not even that crazy.
Your mistake is thinking two BKs even can play the same way. It all depends on what you get with your role. Had I gotten redirects or blocks I wouldn't rush a reveal either, but I got an interesting role reveal. Had you gotten a mafia role back with 3 people would you keep quiet until day 3 like this? I don't think so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top