Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow lambu u think apprentice is powerful, didn't think that, that role is more like BK all luck.
Its very powerful when there's so much people with protection roles around, how was Van supposed to win then? It would be impossible.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
empty unvoted for vandread cause I told him vandread might be bomb, thats the one thing that says townie to me but everything else....
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@Demonspeed are you giving your bomb to Taku or should I?
By the way, how do we pass bomb to someone else? I'm sorry if that has been said, and sorry about asking so later, you just reminded me. Who should i give mine to?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
!Votekill Erinyes
I'm not satisfied with her response to my questioning. I'll go with her
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Its very powerful when there's so much people with protection roles around, how was Van supposed to win then? It would be impossible.
That's why some are Bsing....or panda is a cruel panda taking revenge on vand as we wanted to kill him last game :feelsbadman
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Sorry but can someone shorthand why the votes are what they are? Still catching up
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy just reveal please. We clearly missed what the dead person said about your role.
Apparentice, wasted night 1 on "MY ROLE IS GREAT" sprigg then changed (because I dont wanna die?) targets BUT WONT SAY WHO BECAUSE FUCKING BOMBS.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I don't even have an opinion on empty, that's how much I was folowing his moves. If anyone has a better argument why Empty instead of Hardy, I'm willing to change.

Like role claims pls.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yes guys trust Lambu "I WILL HELP YOU BUT FIRST SOLVE MY RIDDLES" Birb.
ok lol :lambirb

Now this is what I was waiting for. A two way lynch between two people I strongly suspect. At long last we will see mafia taking position. First two days they were completely in the shadows for lynching two TPs
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So one of the apprentices is bs BS too. Amazing
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also, the person that got it was James, when I called Asako "fucking useless"
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Hmmmmmmmmm damm u holt nowwww after I locked ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top