Or not, know that mafia could still kill me to frame magiasako is learning from you if she dies you are a mafia dude.
Or not, know that mafia could still kill me to frame magiasako is learning from you if she dies you are a mafia dude.
Cause I changed targets as I said '-'Hmmmm @Hardy yes, why didn't you learn your new role yet? Two nights passed.
Ok, well then maybe we should let them live if they reveal who they target, and if someone dies, we know who may be mafia. Lol unless mafia targets their target. But even then? Which prio are they in?asako was bomb after the first night couldnt be apprentice, hardy learned from spriggan night one and swtiched to someone else. Both the people they are learning from are still alive.
Yeah I missed it, fuck off u.u This is going at the speed of light.Cause I changed targets as I said '-'
How?For hardy spriggan messed everything up

BECAUSE OF YOUR AMAZING ROLE THAT KILLS YOUHow?
my gawd apprentice is ABOVE Killing in priority!Ok, well then maybe we should let them live if they reveal who they target, and if someone dies, we know who may be mafia. Lol unless mafia targets their target. But even then? Which prio are they in?
No, he said Cres guessed it. Which she prolly took to her buddies. But telling us what is it is bad, 'cause "he wants to see what mafia will do about it".Wait, Lambu said that people could guess his role if they played the Sheep game? How is that even allowed?![]()
BAH GAWD IT'S DD FROM THE ROPES WITH THE RULEBOOKmy gawd apprentice is ABOVE Killing in priority!
Guessed it where though? How would Lambu know that?No, he said Cres guessed it. Which she prolly took to her buddies. But telling us what is it is bad, 'cause "he wants to see what mafia will do about it".
Holy crap.How can someone even possible believe this easily ''freeman'' claim? You guys are really easily played by hand it is truly a shame to see. Takuan is in all way screaming mafia, it's the most obvious play that someone can ever make in this game for god sake. It already amazes me that you guys let it slide so easily. When DD just say ''yo dude you are freeman, right'' and he replies like inn other words ''yes man I am'' DD be like ''Demon give the disease to him''. Are you fucking shiting me here? This is the most obvious scum play that I have ever seen in my whole life. And I honestly, do not give a fuck if Takuan has the NVD. I will votelock him as last. I will state it in red I WILL VOTELOCK TAKUAN AS LAST BECAUSE I AM TIME BOMB AND I WILL EXPLODE N3. LET ME TAKE TAKUAN WITH ME IN THIS FREAKING DAY PHASE BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM FOR NO FUCKING SENSE, SO LET ME VOTELOCK HIM S LAST.
Let's not even forget this sudden train on Erin that happended as last. Sure, Holt goes all votelock Erin because he has his reasons for her however I do not feel pleasant to see a Desin going all of the sudden for Erin without any reasoning in the very last? Are you seriously. Please keep a track on this guy.
l
If people are fine with Empty, I'll drop it. Don't see why tho.
