Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
asako was bomb after the first night couldnt be apprentice, hardy learned from spriggan night one and swtiched to someone else. Both the people they are learning from are still alive.
Ok, well then maybe we should let them live if they reveal who they target, and if someone dies, we know who may be mafia. Lol unless mafia targets their target. But even then? Which prio are they in?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wait, Lambu said that people could guess his role if they played the Sheep game? How is that even allowed? :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Ok, well then maybe we should let them live if they reveal who they target, and if someone dies, we know who may be mafia. Lol unless mafia targets their target. But even then? Which prio are they in?
my gawd apprentice is ABOVE Killing in priority!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, Lambu said that people could guess his role if they played the Sheep game? How is that even allowed? :lmao
No, he said Cres guessed it. Which she prolly took to her buddies. But telling us what is it is bad, 'cause "he wants to see what mafia will do about it".
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh right, I forgot I couldn't vote...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Kind of lost on this apprentice thing, but seemingly we would have more info tomorrow anyway.
Perhaps it's better to switch to non talkers? @Lambu or @Purity of Magi ?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My head hurts right now, Im trying way too hard with this.
@Purity of Magi what did you see? I seriously can't, Im feeling sick.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
@Hardy might as well say who you are learning from you will die the role you learned from cause of the priority even if they die townie you will get their role.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
How can someone even possible believe this easily ''freeman'' claim? You guys are really easily played by hand it is truly a shame to see. Takuan is in all way screaming mafia, it's the most obvious play that someone can ever make in this game for god sake. It already amazes me that you guys let it slide so easily. When DD just say ''yo dude you are freeman, right'' and he replies like inn other words ''yes man I am'' DD be like ''Demon give the disease to him''. Are you fucking shiting me here? This is the most obvious scum play that I have ever seen in my whole life. And I honestly, do not give a fuck if Takuan has the NVD. I will votelock him as last. I will state it in red I WILL VOTELOCK TAKUAN AS LAST BECAUSE I AM TIME BOMB AND I WILL EXPLODE N3. LET ME TAKE TAKUAN WITH ME IN THIS FREAKING DAY PHASE BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM FOR NO FUCKING SENSE, SO LET ME VOTELOCK HIM S LAST.

Let's not even forget this sudden train on Erin that happended as last. Sure, Holt goes all votelock Erin because he has his reasons for her however I do not feel pleasant to see a Desin going all of the sudden for Erin without any reasoning in the very last? Are you seriously. Please keep a track on this guy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
No, he said Cres guessed it. Which she prolly took to her buddies. But telling us what is it is bad, 'cause "he wants to see what mafia will do about it".
Guessed it where though? How would Lambu know that?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
How can someone even possible believe this easily ''freeman'' claim? You guys are really easily played by hand it is truly a shame to see. Takuan is in all way screaming mafia, it's the most obvious play that someone can ever make in this game for god sake. It already amazes me that you guys let it slide so easily. When DD just say ''yo dude you are freeman, right'' and he replies like inn other words ''yes man I am'' DD be like ''Demon give the disease to him''. Are you fucking shiting me here? This is the most obvious scum play that I have ever seen in my whole life. And I honestly, do not give a fuck if Takuan has the NVD. I will votelock him as last. I will state it in red I WILL VOTELOCK TAKUAN AS LAST BECAUSE I AM TIME BOMB AND I WILL EXPLODE N3. LET ME TAKE TAKUAN WITH ME IN THIS FREAKING DAY PHASE BECAUSE I BELIEVE HIM FOR NO FUCKING SENSE, SO LET ME VOTELOCK HIM S LAST.

Let's not even forget this sudden train on Erin that happended as last. Sure, Holt goes all votelock Erin because he has his reasons for her however I do not feel pleasant to see a Desin going all of the sudden for Erin without any reasoning in the very last? Are you seriously. Please keep a track on this guy.
Holy crap.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
That was a mess,it looked like Hardy was being saved or something?


Also Farfalla just started a wagon on me out of nowhere and quickly hopped of it on to Erin in the last minute when the votes were getting too close to each other saying this :
l
If people are fine with Empty, I'll drop it. Don't see why tho.
:lmao
Am i the only one who finds that odd?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top