If I say who, either can easily get blocked and it's all gone.@Hardy might as well say who you are learning from you will die the role you learned from cause of the priority even if they die townie you will get their role.
If I say who, either can easily get blocked and it's all gone.@Hardy might as well say who you are learning from you will die the role you learned from cause of the priority even if they die townie you will get their role.
yeah and asako was learning from timebomb rip...If I say who, either can easily get blocked and it's all gone.
They talked about it on D1. She said she knew it, they referenced the said sheep game, he insisted many times Cres knew his role. Would go back to D1 to look for the quotes but welp, too troublesome.Guessed it where though? How would Lambu know that?
yesDoes it come with an extra vote each?
Ikr,ive been asking him to not be so vague but he doesnt wanna spit it outWait, Lambu said that people could guess his role if they played the Sheep game? How is that even allowed?![]()
srsly what kind of stupid role is that. But then they should totally say who they target.my gawd apprentice is ABOVE Killing in priority!

Considering the setup, the odds of her being tb were 50/50Magi why did u had to be a TB
Apparently it's similar to the text of his sheep, not him telling them in the PM. Or so I hope.Wait, Lambu said that people could guess his role if they played the Sheep game? How is that even allowed?![]()
I put that role in btw, ain't we all happy about thatmy gawd apprentice is ABOVE Killing in priority!
@digitaldude
I still don't understand your vote earlier, please explain to me. Sorry to bother you with that.
Reagrdless of who broke the tie, Gry or Vandred, doesn't matter, you voted against the one who tried to save Desin. But then, it means you were believeing Vandred (or Gry, whatever) and Desin to be allies. So why did you vote against Vandred, which didn't break the tie at all and actually incresed it by making it a 3 way tie, when you could have voted Desin, break the tie, get him lynched, since you believed him mafia?
If anything, that vote you did makes no sense to me. It actually helped Desin more, by making sure the tie continued.
Yeah, seems like a lot of people wanted to save others at the last second.
What i don't understand is why digitaldude voted against Lambu. If he believed Lambu and Desin to be allies and Lambu saving Desin with his vote, it would have been easier to break the tie by voting Desin, rather than voting Vandred and making it a three way tie.
why I trust takuan as townie.I don't get it. If you think Vandred was trying to save Desin, means you believed a mafia trying to save another, so why not vote Desin?
Will all your posts from now on be about how we have nothing on you? '-' Why can't you discuss others you suspect then?That was a mess,it looked like Hardy was being saved or something?
Also Farfalla just started a wagon on me out of nowhere and quickly hopped of it on to Erin in the last minute when the votes were getting too close to each other saying this :
Am i the only one who finds that odd?
This is kind of racist yoFor the love of god, votekill Takuan. I will take him with me.
BECAUSE OF YOUR AMAZING ROLE THAT KILLS YOU


Uhhh, not sure I like that...They talked about it on D1. She said she knew it, they referenced the said sheep game, he insisted many times Cres knew his role. Would go back to D1 to look for the quotes but welp, too troublesome.