Anyways, Rawrett not even removing your vote, which is also very interesting.
Nice,so we can kill gry without any worries about him blowing upUgh, mistake made guys. I accidentally informed GrySun of bomb status but this is not the case. His vote will be removed but he is not a nvd bomb.
Yeah because you were so worried about itNice,so we can kill gry without any worries about him blowing up

I see it as my responsibility to vote last on him, as he stole my role and make me look shady af. I volunteered yesterday already, and I will do it again.okay so what strategy we go for kill gry and if gry is townie then empty was lying so spriggan can blow him up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.Ugh, mistake made guys. I accidentally informed GrySun of bomb status but this is not the case. His vote will be removed but he is not a nvd bomb.
Because he did it to prove he had NVDI see it as my responsibility to vote last on him, as he stole my role and make me look shady af. I volunteered yesterday already, and I will do it again.
Emps investigation results just strengthend my resolution on that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.
I was a bit distracted and careless and thought of Gry when I sent that PM because I just now saw his post..WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.

Sure. Two of his targets are dead and all were innocent. Probably a bad attempt at a Det claim.Gry, are you willing to lynch desin?
well look spriggan claimed time bomb first, he chose night 4 so this night. James rye claimed night 2 and died time bomb, a day later magi claimed time bomb but this time night 3 and died... so I dunno what further proof spriggan needs here.You actually think Spriggan will blow up? He will pretend to have been "defused" on Day 5. This has been obvious since Day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah I think he's just making up BS as he goes to support his hunches. I'm more surprised he didn't fake a Mafia Det reveal result with me and 2 other people.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
rip what happened man?I'm sorry, regardless of circumstance I should have been less careless![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
How many mafias were on your team?Yeah because you were so worried about it
I do have a vote now at least, for what it's worth.

And you disagreed with me the role is not cool...I should had comitted to copying spriggan and killed desin tonight u.u

who are you targetting tonight btw?And you disagreed with me the role is not cool
!votekill GrySun
Seriously? We can lynch desin tomorrow. It's better to take out their detective first.Gry, are you willing to lynch desin?
I would prefer to keep that secret, since I don't want what happened to James to also happen to me.who are you targetting tonight btw?
With how Gry keeps on alluding to me pretending to be diffused, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Diffuser on his team already got to me 
you really dont do a good job of trying to prove yourself as townie.I would prefer to keep that secret, since I don't want what happened to James to also happen to me.
Btw, in case I'm alive tomorrow, you guys are free to lynch meWith how Gry keeps on alluding to me pretending to be diffused, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Diffuser on his team already got to me
![]()
you really dont do a good job of trying to prove yourself as townie.

im talking about this mysterious diffuser that probably diffused you.
Would you prefer me to say my target then have things messed up?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---