Games Mafia Game 68 - World of Warcraft: End Game - Missing Night Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Anyways, Rawrett not even removing your vote, which is also very interesting.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well at least I'm not a Bomb now, so you're only losing a BK with lynching me. Not that bad for us.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Ugh, mistake made guys. I accidentally informed GrySun of bomb status but this is not the case. His vote will be removed but he is not a nvd bomb.
Nice,so we can kill gry without any worries about him blowing up
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
okay so what strategy we go for kill gry and if gry is townie then empty was lying so spriggan can blow him up?
I see it as my responsibility to vote last on him, as he stole my role and make me look shady af. I volunteered yesterday already, and I will do it again.
Emps investigation results just strengthend my resolution on that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ugh, mistake made guys. I accidentally informed GrySun of bomb status but this is not the case. His vote will be removed but he is not a nvd bomb.
WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
I see it as my responsibility to vote last on him, as he stole my role and make me look shady af. I volunteered yesterday already, and I will do it again.
Emps investigation results just strengthend my resolution on that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.
Because he did it to prove he had NVD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,652
Gender
Female
Country
China
WTF happened there, and why would his vote need to be removed then.
I was a bit distracted and careless and thought of Gry when I sent that PM because I just now saw his post..

And also, because he made that vote to prove he had the disease. He only thought that because of my mistake, not his own
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,652
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm sorry, regardless of circumstance I should have been less careless :feelsbadman
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You actually think Spriggan will blow up? He will pretend to have been "defused" on Day 5. This has been obvious since Day 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Nah I think he's just making up BS as he goes to support his hunches. I'm more surprised he didn't fake a Mafia Det reveal result with me and 2 other people.
well look spriggan claimed time bomb first, he chose night 4 so this night. James rye claimed night 2 and died time bomb, a day later magi claimed time bomb but this time night 3 and died... so I dunno what further proof spriggan needs here.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'm sorry, regardless of circumstance I should have been less careless :feelsbadman
rip what happened man?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
...I should had comitted to copying spriggan and killed desin tonight u.u
And you disagreed with me the role is not cool :teehee
!votekill GrySun
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
who are you targetting tonight btw?
I would prefer to keep that secret, since I don't want what happened to James to also happen to me.
Btw, in case I'm alive tomorrow, you guys are free to lynch me :lmao With how Gry keeps on alluding to me pretending to be diffused, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Diffuser on his team already got to me :notlikethis
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I would prefer to keep that secret, since I don't want what happened to James to also happen to me.
Btw, in case I'm alive tomorrow, you guys are free to lynch me :lmao With how Gry keeps on alluding to me pretending to be diffused, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Diffuser on his team already got to me :notlikethis
you really dont do a good job of trying to prove yourself as townie.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
:-_-
Would you prefer me to say my target then have things messed up?
im talking about this mysterious diffuser that probably diffused you.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
still need xi0 and holt in here to fit all the roles together.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top