After reading the day start again, the interaction of Lambu and Evil in the first few posts look pretty fluid and posted in quick succession. But leaving you all to figure out the rest as you go. Number-wise it's still looking good for us.
Will leave some last thoughts tomorrow after waking up before day ends.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh and !votekill desin
Guess I could also offer to lock on him last for explosion if people want, am pretty fine with dying overall. This got quite fatiguing.
Protected by whom? Both doctors are dead, and we have no Bodyguard. The only way to "protect" is to give her NVD, but then that makes it impossible for us to give her info.
Well it comes from liking Lambu's play through the whole game very very little, yes. Lambu's defense of how he behaved in the last day is filled with holes... That were filled by Evil. Same guy that was on Lambu's ass the whole game when it didn't matter at all (easily to assume, to look legit) and now when it matters the most he gets this convenient af result.
Honestly, if I'm right they are doing this to finish the game right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to change the target from Grysun to whoever (prolly me for wtv reason). In case some smartass mentions it, I haven't voted for Gry yet because there is plenty to hear yet and my vote will get locked...
So Lambu claims Doc after hyping up his role for the last 3 days, and somehow Farfalla died despite his protection. Evil conveniently, after both DD and Lambu claim their results and role, comes with a very convenient reveal of Lambu's role to "confirm" him. Desin reveals a convenient 3rd Det that only got innocents and is useless, then Empty claims a 4th Det with an impossible result.
How is all this a thing? I've never seen a more conveniently laid out pair of reveals in a day phase.
Did you by any chance believe I was Jesus Gry? It does seem like it.
I've believed your BK claim from the very beggining, cause I thought it was too difficult to claim, besides you sounded pretty confident with it and that reveal on Vandred made quite sense.
And now that I think about it its actually very like you to target Van as a Mafia Det... because I would do the same. That you faked your surprise and revealed that as a way to win our confidence... I can see you doing it, and Im been awfully blind about it.
I still want to believe Empty got redirected, but the odds are low, you didn't even voice anything on the lynch yesterday, you just kept liking those posts of DD, Evil and Hardy about letting me die. Actually, you wanted me to die, you even asked Magi to do it.
I said Lambu, not you. What I did say was that you both used the same excuse.
I'm fucking cooperating as much as I can, if I reveal who I targetted these last 2 nights what is it there for the town to earn? Nothing (tbh I don't recall what your 3 great benefits were), whereas I can lose on finally learning a freaking role.
If saying bs was my interest, as you are saying, then I'd had said I copied dd or some dumb shit like that, but I do want to be useful...
I would prefer to keep that secret, since I don't want what happened to James to also happen to me.
Btw, in case I'm alive tomorrow, you guys are free to lynch me With how Gry keeps on alluding to me pretending to be diffused, I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining Diffuser on his team already got to me
So you talking like there's two teams. You know something we dont, right Mr Orange?
Thats the kind of slip up I was waiting for, thank you Empi.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok guys, taking Empi's slip up Im firmly believing there's two mafias, each one with a Bomb defuser (probably Holt) and a Mafia Det (desin and Gry respectively). Empi would be the orange Mafia Bomb or similar.
Hardy as a recruited insane apprentice to balance the 3 mafias vs 3 mafias set up with SK and Santa. Makes a lot of sense in a Panda game.
Oh right, I forgot about the two BPs in a game full of bombs. It didn't even cross my mind at first, I might really be sane after all. If they have a Strongman then the kill on Farf is completely solved.
Ok guys, taking Empi's slip up Im firmly believing there's two mafias, each one with a Bomb defuser (probably Holt) and a Mafia Det (desin and Gry respectively). Empi would be the orange Mafia Bomb or similar.
Hardy as a recruited insane apprentice to balance the 3 mafias vs 3 mafias set up with SK and Santa. Makes a lot of sense in a Panda game.
Anyway Im as a good as dead tonight, theres no point on me protecting Empty because she's already a bomb so I will pick my target on my own. @xi0 should target someone between Hardy, Holt and desin, cause I doubt Empi will explode tonight.
I'm not understanding how is that a slip at all? Why are you randomly pressing the guy?
I also don't get how anything I said is forced but wtv, can't be arsed to try to reason with you. Specially considering you wanna know my target which we have nothing to win from but actually lose...
I'm not understanding how is that a slip at all? Why are you randomly pressing the guy?
I also don't get how anything I said is forced but wtv, can't be arsed to try to reason with you. Specially considering you wanna know my target which we have nothing to win from but actually lose...
Okay, then you give them a result tomorrow, whatever it is. Im almost willing to protect you tonight just to make you indeed reach D5 and explain yourself.
The slip is clear, he talked about Gry's team diffuser, as if there was another possible Mafia diffuser.
There's lots of changes in my original theory going around my head right now, but the idea is the same.
The only thing that doesn't make sense behind all this mafia scenario on you is that you baited a kill on D1, with that "My role is good" comment. Its the only thing that keeps me still not completely sure.
He just thought that in a game with so many bombs, there are surely more than one diffuser... And he believes there are two mafias lile half the players? Idk, you are looking too much into it.
Yeah protect me with your kills, it's gonna be great for me
The only thing that doesn't make sense behind all this mafia scenario on you is that you baited a kill on D1, with that "My role is good" comment. Its the only thing that keeps me still not completely sure.
Dude, the only reason I said on his team is this.
Empty presented evidence of Gry being Mafia from her investigations, I have no reason to distrust her or think she is lying. If in case she is you can rub it in my face later
There are THREE time bombs in the game. Including myself, does it make sense to only have one diffuser? Considering a diffuser can only use their action once? No, so multiple diffusers makes sense. It doesn't even have to be in Gry's team, that was something I said loosely. What I am positive of is that there is definitely at least one more diffuser in the game, or two. Again, there are three Time Bombs, that's what im basing this on.
How did I even bait a kill? Bruh, i just said my role was cool, if any dumbass came after me for that then
Dude, the only reason I said on his team is this.
Empty presented evidence of Gry being Mafia from her investigations, I have no reason to distrust her or think she is lying. If in case she is you can rub it in my face later
There are THREE time bombs in the game. Including myself, does it make sense to only have one diffuser? Considering a diffuser can only use their action once? No, so multiple diffusers makes sense. It doesn't even have to be in Gry's team, that was something I said loosely. What I am positive of is that there is definitely at least one more diffuser in the game, or two. Again, there are three Time Bombs, that's what im basing this on.
How did I even bait a kill? Bruh, i just said my role was cool, if any dumbass came after me for that then
Of course there is, Holt just claimed to be a diffuser.
What I cant conceive is that you are expecting to be defused by someone, when that someone shouldn't even exist given the situation you are in right now. Holt said he would not defuse you, so then why do you assume theres a team in which Gry is that has someone that could defuse you.
Look, there's still a chance Im wrong with you, Im not that unreasonable, but if you dont explode tonight you are 100% mafia, there's no more to it
Im thinking too many things right now, let me be!
The list is constantly changing, Im putting you in the list cause the whole defusing thing. I would need to think this much better and Im making this without a proper summary.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Actually to hell with it I need to sleep, I wont be able to say much before the day ends, but I'll try to make it.