yesYou already vote killed so I'm guessing with the bolded underlined text you meant to lock in?
yesYou already vote killed so I'm guessing with the bolded underlined text you meant to lock in?
Those I marked red.@Evil3ye who do you plan on BKing tonight?
Emperor didn't say he'd go for desin, afaik he wanted to keep his target secret, you can go back and check (he said it like 3 times). Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that killed lambu out of spite (like he posted in the discussion thread) and then the mafia went for dd that everyone seemed to trust or got redirected, idk.This day could be easily the last if we lynch a Towne and they kill one successfully at night - which isn't even that hard.
I don't really understand what you're going at. You said you know for sure desin is mafia as you targeted him. And you targeted him despite Emperor saying he blow him up. Then that would make your result absolutely redundant. There is no logic behind him being your target other than you knowing the kill is going to be deflected and you gaining some cred on the last meters, by leading the lynch on someone we were gonna lynch anyways.ayy poopie
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm talking balance here. I can understand one BP, 2 seems a stretch . That you and Erin seem to remain steadfast in thinking it's perfectly normal to have 2 BPs is what I don't understand. Almost everyone else at least commented it doesn't seem normalWith Two Bombs, two Time Bombs and the special NVD I don't see what is so unbelievable about two BPs. I am rather surprised to see that you seem to trust Gary the most disregarding Evil and Empty who are pretty much confirmed Townies.
See you're one of those who feel post number = contribution . I can spam hundreds of posts to feign contribution. A high post count doesn't mean you're automatically contibutive. I may not have posted much, but when I post, I make sure I cover everything thats going on. If you doubt go back and read my posts again . Just look at Evil's quote about me if you have doubts@Holt thats rich coming from someone who barely didnt contrubute at all and who claimed avery convenient role , i am a bp and you know it and you want to make me lynch bc Im immune on night kills thats all i can see. you dont play like usual, you re among all the remaining players the most suspicious after desin. I suspect you might be mafia or a 2nd killing party.
as for your bomb defuser thing that makes even less sense than 2 bp im not saying its not possible but i dont trust your claim at all. Bp role (dont know for demon but im definitely bp) were likely there to compensate the 3 time bombs, the random potential redirection due to bk, the absence of prostitute and the potential insane docs (with 3 docs in the game its certain that they were all sharing different sanities).
Bomb defuser are supposed to defuse mafia bomb (unless theres a mafia bomb which i highly doubt considering the whole bombs role changes due to nvd), if you re a defuser you re more likely a mafia one because there were 3 time bombs in the game. Time bombs roles are supposed to be a mean for townies to kill mafia ofc they re double-edged like vigilante or any killing roles, so i dont exactly see the point of a townie defuser to defuse a townie (???) in the game im not saying a twnie defuser cant defuse a townie but its weird, you might be BD, but honestly i dont trust you anymore.
as for the nvd bombs they dont need to be defused bc they re temporary.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I said earlier there's no reason I'd be eager to kill a BP as mafia. And even if, at this moment you would'nt even be a priority kill or lynch. I'm genuinely suspicious of you because of your behaviour. I don't but these 2 BPs tbh. Suspecting someone for suspecting you is an overplayed move. So cliche .His post count is among the lowest, but at least it's wall of texts quality posts, rather than one liners.
What are you on about? How isn't it bold? I said if he tried to directly implicate you it would've been bold because he'd say you targeted DD or Lambu for example. We'd take that as indication that you killed them, lynch you. If you get revealed as det truly, then he's fucked. Hence bold. I was speaking hypothetically too, because that's not what happened.How is it bold, smartass? We are prolly 5 townies against 3 mafias or some shit like that. The moment I bring proof on desin HE GETS HIS OWN, AGAINST ME. He prolly wanted the town to go for me (I cannot even vote to defend myself, I guess he organised that with desin?) Then it would immediately be 3vs3, done. Even if they are 2 mafias only for wtv reason, at night they kill whoever and win.
How am I all over the place? I have explained everything I've done so far, this role sucks wtf can I do... It's less over the place to believe there are 2 apprentices in the game (as all roles have matched so far and followed a theme) than a random spy with no important results until now. Like, for real? His claim is barely better than desin's.
Oh![]()
Day phase ends early
If you manage to account
for half the vote locks
- game tips! by Taran Zhu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Desin will be lynched today thoughThose I marked red.
Ah thats right mbI'm carrying a bomb, I can't do anything.
Come on, it's not bold at all. Specially because Evil is the most vocal member and kept talking about me becoming unskilled, so it's reasonable to think Gary would take advantage of that and say I didn't do shit last night. That fits that train of thought way more.What are you on about? How isn't it bold? I said if he tried to directly implicate you it would've been bold because he'd say you targeted DD or Lambu for example. We'd take that as indication that you killed them, lynch you. If you get revealed as det truly, then he's fucked. Hence bold. I was speaking hypothetically too, because that's not what happened.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess? I don't really know how the bomb thingie works tbh.So if a kill is happening tonight it wont be from either Demon or Hardy
The only reason you are saying that Gary and desin can't be teammates is because of his vote D1?So, lets do some work here.
We are looking at five Townies and three Mafia here. Obviously I only trust myself and Empty for her discovery of Gry. So six of the rest would need to be discussed.
- @Erinyes as Sylvanas -> "Bulletproof"
- @Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> "Bulletproof"
- @desin24 as Medivh -> "Detective"
- @EmptySoul as Khadgar -> "Detective"
- @Hardy as Malfurion -> "Detective"
- @Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> "Barkeeper"
- @Holt as Baine -> "Bomb DIffuser"
- @xi0 as Greymane -> "Spy"
Considering that lot of roles in this game were in pairs, xi0's role stands off a lot. His play was as followed so far:
Day 1
Vote 1 Erinyes due to lore, vote 2: desin to break the tie against his favour
Night 1
xi0 - investigated on Empty -> gos she target DD
E3 - Invited Demonspeed, xi0 and Vandred -> got redirection, but most likely Vandred
Day 2
Vote 1 desin
Night 2
Xi0 - investigated on Demon- got nothing
Day 3
several invalid votes due to NVD
Night 3
xi0- no night action due to bomb change -> gives Bomb to desin
E3- invited xi0, Hardy and Lambu -> got a doc among them but it's Lambu
Day 4
Vote 1 Grysun
Night 4
xio - > investigated on Hardy got no action
DD -> ?
From what I see he was early on the desin train. Not really sure why he gave desin the bomb though, as it granted him one day kill immunity.
Holt is claiming to be a diffuser and haven't used his role yet. While diffuser from both sides makes sense, but he is believed to also might be the orange diffuser. Role can only be proven if he actually uses it and the target lives to tell about it. His post count is among the lowest, but at least it's wall of texts quality posts, rather than one liners.
Day 1
Vote 1 Empereor Strip
Day 2
Vote 1 Vandred
Day 3
Vote 1 Erinyes
Day 4
Vote 1 Desin
Worth mentioning that he was never among the daylynch candidates yet, never got a case built around him.
Hardy was a mystery up until this day, for reasons you may or may not agree with, but finally we have a list of his claimed actions. He claimed something vague that could go both way, then apprentice who changed target on night 2. on day 4 he said he still didn't get a role, today claiming it is because he got the detective role. Worth mentioning his claimed role has an insane counterpart, which makes it possible that he turned mafia as well within his own claimed dimension.
Day 1
Vote 1 digitaldude vote 2 maggy
Night 1
Hardy- Emperor Sprigg
Day 2
Vote 1 Emperor Spriggan vote 2 vandred
Night 2
Hardy- Empty Spirit
Day 3
Vote 1 xi0 vote 2 Evil3ye
Night 3
Hardy-Empty Spirit
Day 4
Vote 1 Lambu vote 2 grysun
Night 4
Hardy-Desin: got innocent
Worth noting here how he was all over the place with his votes. He voted for Emp Spriggan on day 2 after trying to learn from him, which is weird as hell. He was promoting lambu kill over gry, before switching to gry very late.
Desin claimed very late to be detective and got all innocent on whoever she investigated.
Day 1
Vote 1 WYIS, very late though, could have had a save yourself vote before, but wasn't around (?)
Night 1
desin - investigated on magi -> got innocent
Day 2
Vote 1 vandred
Night 2
desin - investigated on james got innocent
Day 3
Vote 1 Erinyes
Night 3
desin- investigated xi0-> got innocent
Day 4
Vote - no vote NVD
NIght 4
Got bomb from xi0
When was the det claim? It would make sense on day 3, as she would know that magi was innocent. Very little to go for here though. Who was the bomb given to on Night5?
Left are the two Bulletproofs, who wouldn't really have any night actions other than bomb passings. Worth saying that it's a very strong role, especially in a setup like this. Having two of them would require some serious balance on the Mafia side. Although we have multiple killing parties confirmed already, as in SK and Mafia. OK, starting with Demonspeed
Day 1
Vote 1 Vandred
Day 2
Vote 1 Emperor Spriggan
Day 3
no Vote due to NVD
Night 3
Bomb passed to Empty
Day 4
Vote 1 Gry
By passing the bomb to Empty he disabled our investigation on night 4. Which could have been coníncidential, as she came out on day 4. But worth noting that the mafia team have a detective - as they uncovered the Serial Killer accurately.
Erinyes doesnt say a lot other than re posting, and only gets into cross fire for being one of the two bulletproofs. Save to say avoided crossfire durign days.
Day 1
Vote 1 xi0
Day 2
Vote 1 vandred
Day 3
Vote 1 Empty Soul
Day 4
Vote 1 Gry
Not a lot to go by. D1 probably random, day 2 and 4 were pretty obvious choices. Could you please explain why you chose Empty on day 3? As it seems you followed her lead on the next day and went with Gry.
Judging by the analysis I would assign xi0 and desin of being in different teams. If desin turns out mafia, xi0 rises in creditability. So for now I would assign the set up like this
Players:
- @Erinyes as Sylvanas -> "Bulletproof"
- @Demonspeed as Lothraxion -> "Bulletproof"
- @desin24 as Medivh -> "Detective"
- @EmptySoul as Khadgar -> "Detective"
- @Hardy as Malfurion -> "Detective"
- @Evil3ye as High Tinker Mekkatorque -> "Barkeeper"
- @Holt as Baine -> "Bomb DIffuser"
- @xi0 as Greymane -> "Spy"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And almost everyone thinks you are MafiaI'm talking balance here. I can understand one BP, 2 seems a stretch . That you and Erin seem to remain steadfast in thinking it's perfectly normal to have 2 BPs is what I don't understand. Almost everyone else at least commented it doesn't seem normal
I never said I trust Gary the most. I explicitly said I'm having a hard time getting a read. And I didn't mention empty and evil because they're basically confirmed.
. I did suspect Erin at first but with so many Bombs, I really don't find two BPs that unlikely. I don't think that two BPs break the balance. Vandred is the one who had it rough.Why would you tilt the tie against your team member if he has perfect chance of survival. Adding to the Gry's rescue vote for desin. But who knows.The only reason you are saying that Gary and desin can't be teammates is because of his vote D1?
Because I suspected her.Why would you tilt the tie against your team member if he has perfect chance of survival. Adding to the Gry's rescue vote for desin. But who knows.
Why did you target Empty?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He is talking about the night where I gave her the Bomb.A bp with a target?
![]()
That makes no sense, why would he give it to either of us today when numbers are so heavily on the town's side (even if they trully expected 3 convenient kills for wtv reason), to lose votes? Why would demon and me as mafias want the bomb today when neither has been a target, I'm even ASKING to know who to give it to...Desin gave it to Hardy or Demon. Even more confirms them as prime suspects for Mafia roles.

Why would Desin give it to Hardy if he knows hes the one whos being lynched todayYeah, I think the Bombs can kill as well. As we saw on the example of Tsuka their regular Mafia role just changes to Mafia Bomb, which says the following:
So really it makes perfect sense to give the Bomb to each other as mafia, so all they lose is one vote. But gain an extra kill for the day if they get lynched.
- Mafia Bomb (Mafia): If the Mafia Bomb is killed by anybody, the killer dies too. If the Mafia Bomb is lynched, then he kills the person who cast the final vote on him. Other than that he is a regular Mafia Member. (Game 41)
Desin gave it to Hardy or Demon. Even more confirms them as prime suspects for Mafia roles.