Not sure what you're trying to say with that pic, are these chars somewhat similar?I'm looking at this one right now
![]()
@syx
Probably not.. because I had it once as my Avi.
But it's syx so who knows![]()

Not sure what you're trying to say with that pic, are these chars somewhat similar?I'm looking at this one right now
![]()
@syx
Probably not.. because I had it once as my Avi.
But it's syx so who knows![]()

Just sharingNot sure what you're trying to say with that pic, are these chars somewhat similar?![]()
So? Now it's Seraph,and what worked once can work again.Probably not.. because I had it once as my Avi.
But it's syx so who knows![]()
(Referring to the Avatar!)Holy goddess.I'm looking at this one right now
![]()
Nice edit/safe.But it's syx so who knows![]()
You talking like a man with a lot of experienceNo gumption here, could have just made the avatar and forced her hand...
![]()
I trust the Worgen-King!No gumption here, could have just made the avatar and forced her hand...
![]()

MaybeYou talking like a man with a lot of experience![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vici sorry....
Maybe
But I guess he just prefers whining![]()

Am I the one that damaged it, or are you also accountable here?I mean he trusted you... so I'm sorry that you have damaged that trust
![]()

You gave him a advice and he chose to trust you so....Am I the one that damaged it, or are you also accountable here?![]()
Ah you're right, your current avatar is superior anyways.You gave him a advice and he chose to trust you so....![]()


you better wurk it gurl. wurk

I will look for Weiss one...Are there any motorbike pics with Weiss and Ruby too?
Weiss looks cool!I will look for Weiss one...
Have it :P
![]()
Also I saw your tag ( thank you )
![]()
However no more open slots...
![]()

