Just don't hate me laterYea, totally...
![]()
Just don't hate me laterYea, totally...
![]()
There is no way I could be spoiled in regards to RWBY. I'm up to date.LMAO Syx-kun don't open this spoiler tag. Huge RWBY spoiler of the current volume lol. Literally frik you Vici. XD However speaking about that.. now that you showed me that and basically mention it...
I
NEED
FREAKING
MORE
OF
THIS!
*w*
Once again, a brilliant fanart right over there. Keep dem coming!
Vici is form the future if you didn't knowI have no idea what these fanarts are all about, but I approve of them with every bit of ma soul. <3
There is no way I could be spoiled in regards to RWBY. I'm up to date.
![]()

syx - What is Vici hiding from usVici is form the future if you didn't know![]()
Are you from South America (trying to guess from your name![]()
I'm a such a game that I don't own either...
I have PS 4 combining that with PC that can handle most stuff so far is enough for me
Dunno really tbh...
My school was organising additional classes in some martial arts during weekends and I pick up Kendo ( it was far more interesting for me than other options ) at that time and as time has progressed I have spent much less time on it...
@Purity of Magi @syx
![]()
)? --- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lmao you read about that scientist who got stabbed in antarctica cuz spoilers?
so who's blake? anime?There is no way I could be spoiled in regards to RWBY. I'm up to date.
![]()
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )§&%()&§=)%(&§=)%&/)(§&$%/(&§=%("&%)"=!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't play overwatch anymore but Sombra and Widow are always welcome especially in that style
First sry for the late responselmao you read about that scientist who got stabbed in antarctica cuz spoilers?so who's blake? anime?
From nowhere... ( Poland )Are you from South America (trying to guess from your name)?
Sports ( I attended Volleyball extra classes )What were the others options?
I also play much more on PS 4 than PC but It's mainly because I was raised with the controller you may say..oh the sad part is that you're actually right, a gaming PC + a PS4 pretty much cover everything you need. I stand at the opposite end (playing only on XB1 and switch), when spiderman came out i wanted to sell my xbox to buy a ps4 but i already have a hude digital library on xbox ( been on it since Halo 3). I like to play on my couch so i've never been too much into PC gaming. LoL stay the game i played the most on PC.
May be hard to explain... let's say Accountant + SecretarySo what are you doing for a living?
Such adorable expression Weiss has there. 
Look at @syx for example that is one of the best characters on MH grow under significant changes and had good development overall ( The only flaw of his character is that he's from Germany but it can't be changed )
I dunno but I believe this chapter was released in 2016.Totally agree with you. Which chapter made him one of the best characters for you?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I like my signature moreYour avy.Such adorable expression Weiss has there.
![]()
When he nominated Jelly-chan?I dunno but I believe this chapter was released in 2016.
During Husbando wars.
Yeah, that's obviously true. That OTP can't be denied. It's just a rare and pleasant sight to see you wear Weiss from time to time. : )I like my signature more![]()
Pretty sure Oda did insinuate that this was going down, yeah XD. Only in his Q&A section of the volumes though. Sorry to disappoint you there :P
Say what you want about Yang x Blake, think what you want about Yang x Blake, hate Yang x Blake as much as you want, but no one can deny that these two need their own show.
As expected of Vici, one of biggest MH perverts
I should even campaign for you next yearOh! Sunny