Well, there are still two pictures I saw...We all know how it will end up:
Adam without a mask ( won't spoil ) and Yang yelling ( crying?:P )..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Well, there are still two pictures I saw...We all know how it will end up:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
There is no room for Sun, period.@syx
![]()

Whoever this Dishwasher is, she/he makes one of the best RWBY-fan-art stuff out there. Truly magnificent!
I find him on twitter..Whoever this Dishwasher is, she/he makes one of the best RWBY-fan-art stuff out there. Truly magnificent!

There is no room for Sun, period.
Whoever this Dishwasher is, she/he makes one of the best RWBY-fan-art stuff out there. Truly magnificent!
Gonna post a couple of pics too, but I fear you know them all.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
@Valhalla777 might like this one:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


So I wasn't the only one thinking about that


When that scene happened, that's literally the first thing that came up in my mind lol.So I wasn't the only one thinking about that
Adam character in a nutshell and some fans
![]()
Hmmm during Rewind...Also inb4 Adam suddenly comes back to life 'cuz why the frik not xdddddddddddddddd



This one looks great,nice artwork!

I tried to watch it and catch up with it but I gave up.. << I have opinions about it and none of them is niceYo @Vici ,you been keeping up with the FT Anime?
My mood for the past few days..
![]()
Feel free to share them with me,i'm sure i can relate to the one or the other of them.I tried to watch it and catch up with it but I gave up.. << I have opinions about it and none of them is nice
Yes.. I can share my burdens with someone close to me.
Don't get your hopes upi've yet to see the Laxus vs Wahl fight.

Don't get your hopes up![]()
I didn't watch it myself but I've heard it sucks plain and simple... And since the episodes I have watched didn't give away any good impression I decided to believe people on that.
Yeah i get what you mean,i was a Fan of the Manga so i thought that i'd stick with the Anime as well and i admit that i was disappointed but remained hopeful after the early Episodes (Like till Episode 12 i think.) until i had gotten to the Natsu vs Zeref Fight,or no scratch that,even Natsu vs Bluenote,or Natsu vs Avatar didn't feel nearly as action loaded or tension filled as it was in the Manga. Which is sad because as you said,Anime is the medium where the Manga comes to Life,where it all gains motion and "voice". But this adaption seemed to have been trying it's utter best to add to many People's bias against FT.I didn't watch it myself but I've heard it sucks plain and simple... And since the episodes I have watched didn't give away any good impression I decided to believe people on that.
Which is strange because anime should be a better version of Manga especially when it stays true to the source material thanks to Voice acting/Music/Animation etc... <<< Unfortunately, these things are some of the reasons why I can't follow that adaptation anymore.
Music is so engaging I completely don't remember it
Voice Acting and its direction seems so bland for especially with this whole one-liners exchange that Hiro wrote ( not to mention do they really have to take Pause after each one-liner ?:P )
Honestly, some dialogues would be far more interesting if they were made only of Pauses :P
And Fight animations there's is none ok?? I would like to give them some credits but I can't most fights are just a set of screenshots ( or coloured panels ) and when we have actual movement in a fight it's so slow...
) But at the very least some smooth and flowing animations along with decent osts and voice acting should be the minimum to expect right?TLDR: It's Shite..Yeah i get what you mean,i was a Fan of the Manga so i thought that i'd stick with the Anime as well and i admit that i was disappointed but remained hopeful after the early Episodes (Like till Episode 12 i think.) until i had gotten to the Natsu vs Zeref Fight,or no scratch that,even Natsu vs Bluenote,or Natsu vs Avatar didn't feel nearly as action loaded or tension filled as it was in the Manga. Which is sad because as you said,Anime is the medium where the Manga comes to Life,where it all gains motion and "voice". But this adaption seemed to have been trying it's utter best to add to many People's bias against FT.
The Soundtrack is alright for me but i feel like it's not really fitting of FT,i was more a fan of the Old osts that they used for the Anime until the Early Grand Magic Games Arc.
Completely agree on the VAs and Directing issue you mentioned,it does feel very bland to me as well.
That the fights aren't being done any justice no matter how hype or less hype they are/were is just frustrating to me,this is it's final season,where the series reaches it's climax. Sure we all had our grieves with it's ending and the one or the other had grieves with everything(Them FT Haterz) But at the very least some smooth and flowing animations along with decent osts and voice acting should be the minimum to expect right?
TLDR: It's Shite..