#kickxi0

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
We all know how it will end up:
Well, there are still two pictures I saw...

Adam without a mask ( won't spoil ) and Yang yelling ( crying?:P )..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Whoever this Dishwasher is, she/he makes one of the best RWBY-fan-art stuff out there. Truly magnificent!
I find him on twitter..

He's a concept artist for RT ( but he doesn't work on RWBY )

Good to have you back syx :zomg
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There is no room for Sun, period. :hmph


Whoever this Dishwasher is, she/he makes one of the best RWBY-fan-art stuff out there. Truly magnificent!

Gonna post a couple of pics too, but I fear you know them all.











@Valhalla777 might like this one:









You know me well :hee
.... pics saved and ready for potentional avi use :nerd
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
So I wasn't the only one thinking about that :XD:XD

Adam character in a nutshell and some fans

When that scene happened, that's literally the first thing that came up in my mind lol.

XDD Very accurate meme right over there. Also, I had seen some funny memes about him too, however I am currently typing on my mobile. Whenever I have the time for it, I'm gonna leave them here (unless you've seen them that is, which I wouldn't be surprised about tbh : P)


Also inb4 Adam suddenly comes back to life 'cuz why the frik not xdddddddddddddddd
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Also inb4 Adam suddenly comes back to life 'cuz why the frik not xdddddddddddddddd
Hmmm during Rewind...

Fans - We will see Adam again right?

Kerry ( Writer) - He's fucken dead next question :XD:XD
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
This one looks great,nice artwork!


Yo @Vici ,you been keeping up with the FT Anime? I recently got to the Natsu vs Zeref fight and...the animation in the fights is just...no good isn't it? :m3j
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
My mood for the past few days..



Yo @Vici ,you been keeping up with the FT Anime?
I tried to watch it and catch up with it but I gave up.. << I have opinions about it and none of them is nice
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
My mood for the past few days..



I tried to watch it and catch up with it but I gave up.. << I have opinions about it and none of them is nice
Feel free to share them with me,i'm sure i can relate to the one or the other of them.
Got a couple of grieves myself with it,at least with the episodes i've seen,i've yet to see the Laxus vs Wahl fight.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I didn't watch it myself but I've heard it sucks plain and simple... And since the episodes I have watched didn't give away any good impression I decided to believe people on that.

Which is strange because anime should be a better version of Manga especially when it stays true to the source material thanks to Voice acting/Music/Animation etc... <<< Unfortunately, these things are some of the reasons why I can't follow that adaptation anymore.

Music is so engaging I completely don't remember it

Voice Acting and its direction seems so bland for especially with this whole one-liners exchange that Hiro wrote ( not to mention do they really have to take Pause after each one-liner ?:P )

Honestly, some dialogues would be far more interesting if they were made only of Pauses :P :lambirb

And Fight animations there's is none ok?? I would like to give them some credits but I can't most fights are just a set of screenshots ( or coloured panels ) and when we have actual movement in a fight it's so slow...
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I didn't watch it myself but I've heard it sucks plain and simple... And since the episodes I have watched didn't give away any good impression I decided to believe people on that.

Which is strange because anime should be a better version of Manga especially when it stays true to the source material thanks to Voice acting/Music/Animation etc... <<< Unfortunately, these things are some of the reasons why I can't follow that adaptation anymore.

Music is so engaging I completely don't remember it

Voice Acting and its direction seems so bland for especially with this whole one-liners exchange that Hiro wrote ( not to mention do they really have to take Pause after each one-liner ?:P )

Honestly, some dialogues would be far more interesting if they were made only of Pauses :P :lambirb

And Fight animations there's is none ok?? I would like to give them some credits but I can't most fights are just a set of screenshots ( or coloured panels ) and when we have actual movement in a fight it's so slow...
Yeah i get what you mean,i was a Fan of the Manga so i thought that i'd stick with the Anime as well and i admit that i was disappointed but remained hopeful after the early Episodes (Like till Episode 12 i think.) until i had gotten to the Natsu vs Zeref Fight,or no scratch that,even Natsu vs Bluenote,or Natsu vs Avatar didn't feel nearly as action loaded or tension filled as it was in the Manga. Which is sad because as you said,Anime is the medium where the Manga comes to Life,where it all gains motion and "voice". But this adaption seemed to have been trying it's utter best to add to many People's bias against FT.

The Soundtrack is alright for me but i feel like it's not really fitting of FT,i was more a fan of the Old osts that they used for the Anime until the Early Grand Magic Games Arc.

Completely agree on the VAs and Directing issue you mentioned,it does feel very bland to me as well.

That the fights aren't being done any justice no matter how hype or less hype they are/were is just frustrating to me,this is it's final season,where the series reaches it's climax. Sure we all had our grieves with it's ending and the one or the other had grieves with everything(Them FT Haterz :disappoint) But at the very least some smooth and flowing animations along with decent osts and voice acting should be the minimum to expect right?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Yeah i get what you mean,i was a Fan of the Manga so i thought that i'd stick with the Anime as well and i admit that i was disappointed but remained hopeful after the early Episodes (Like till Episode 12 i think.) until i had gotten to the Natsu vs Zeref Fight,or no scratch that,even Natsu vs Bluenote,or Natsu vs Avatar didn't feel nearly as action loaded or tension filled as it was in the Manga. Which is sad because as you said,Anime is the medium where the Manga comes to Life,where it all gains motion and "voice". But this adaption seemed to have been trying it's utter best to add to many People's bias against FT.

The Soundtrack is alright for me but i feel like it's not really fitting of FT,i was more a fan of the Old osts that they used for the Anime until the Early Grand Magic Games Arc.

Completely agree on the VAs and Directing issue you mentioned,it does feel very bland to me as well.

That the fights aren't being done any justice no matter how hype or less hype they are/were is just frustrating to me,this is it's final season,where the series reaches it's climax. Sure we all had our grieves with it's ending and the one or the other had grieves with everything(Them FT Haterz :disappoint) But at the very least some smooth and flowing animations along with decent osts and voice acting should be the minimum to expect right?
TLDR: It's Shite..
 
Top