#kickxi0

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn you vici spoiling crucial moments ....


:lambirb
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I have no idea what these fanarts are all about, but I approve of them with every bit of ma soul. <3
LMAO Syx-kun don't open this spoiler tag. Huge RWBY spoiler of the current volume lol. Literally frik you Vici. XD However speaking about that.. now that you showed me that and basically mention it...

I
NEED
FREAKING
MORE
OF
THIS!
*w*

Once again, a brilliant fanart right over there. Keep dem coming!
There is no way I could be spoiled in regards to RWBY. I'm up to date.

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I have no idea what these fanarts are all about, but I approve of them with every bit of ma soul. <3

There is no way I could be spoiled in regards to RWBY. I'm up to date.

Vici is form the future if you didn't know :cheez
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall



I'm a such a game that I don't own either...

I have PS 4 combining that with PC that can handle most stuff so far is enough for me :blushbirb


Dunno really tbh...

My school was organising additional classes in some martial arts during weekends and I pick up Kendo ( it was far more interesting for me than other options ) at that time and as time has progressed I have spent much less time on it...

@Purity of Magi @syx
Are you from South America (trying to guess from your name :p)?

oh the sad part is that you're actually right, a gaming PC + a PS4 pretty much cover everything you need. I stand at the opposite end (playing only on XB1 and switch), when spiderman came out i wanted to sell my xbox to buy a ps4 but i already have a hude digital library on xbox ( been on it since Halo 3). I like to play on my couch so i've never been too much into PC gaming. LoL stay the game i played the most on PC.

oh i see, i thought it was odd since you're the first person i see into kendo. What were the others options? it kinda normal that you spend less time on it, as you grow up it's harder to find time to do multiples activities. I used to do basketball and dance in high school, now beside doing some fitness 3-4 times a week at my local gym, i dont have time for anything else.

So what are you doing for a living? ( assuming you're done with college and stuff)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I already told him, @Elusia and @Asako that Blake dies in episode 10...
lmao you read about that scientist who got stabbed in antarctica cuz spoilers? :smile-big so who's blake? anime?
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:bobriki
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Notifications sometimes... :errr

I don't play overwatch anymore but Sombra and Widow are always welcome especially in that style



lmao you read about that scientist who got stabbed in antarctica cuz spoilers? :smile-big so who's blake? anime?
First sry for the late response


A character from American web series

@syx 5 more chapters to go Blake " I'll protect you " + overwhelming guiltiness over something = I told you so :P

Are you from South America (trying to guess from your name :p)?
From nowhere... ( Poland )

What were the others options?
Sports ( I attended Volleyball extra classes )

There were other classes of self-defence + the usual stuff of like Informatics etc.

oh the sad part is that you're actually right, a gaming PC + a PS4 pretty much cover everything you need. I stand at the opposite end (playing only on XB1 and switch), when spiderman came out i wanted to sell my xbox to buy a ps4 but i already have a hude digital library on xbox ( been on it since Halo 3). I like to play on my couch so i've never been too much into PC gaming. LoL stay the game i played the most on PC.
I also play much more on PS 4 than PC but It's mainly because I was raised with the controller you may say..

I play PC versions of certain games where quality on PS is drastically reduced ( It isn't that much problem ) but the biggest issue is that you can't install fan patches ( most important part ) and mods.

So what are you doing for a living?
May be hard to explain... let's say Accountant + Secretary
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
Your avy. :awe Such adorable expression Weiss has there. :awe

Look at @syx for example that is one of the best characters on MH grow under significant changes and had good development overall ( The only flaw of his character is that he's from Germany but it can't be changed )


Totally agree with you. Which chapter made him one of the best characters for you?
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Totally agree with you. Which chapter made him one of the best characters for you?
I dunno but I believe this chapter was released in 2016.

During Husbando wars.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Your avy. :awe Such adorable expression Weiss has there. :awe
I like my signature more :hurrgasm
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
I dunno but I believe this chapter was released in 2016.

During Husbando wars.
When he nominated Jelly-chan?



I like my signature more :hurrgasm
Yeah, that's obviously true. That OTP can't be denied. It's just a rare and pleasant sight to see you wear Weiss from time to time. : )
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States


So looks like OP may be finally worth picking up...

@Aizen can you confirm?:P​
Pretty sure Oda did insinuate that this was going down, yeah XD. Only in his Q&A section of the volumes though. Sorry to disappoint you there :P
 
Last edited:
Top