--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That's what I'm thinking, either a novel or spin-off manga. But I'm not sure if 1) a Jump manga has gotten a spin-off before it's anime, or 2) if a spin-off/light novel has ever been hyped with a "big announcement".Am guessing prequel novels for Dr. Stone.
Shokugeki no Souma (Cover/LCP)#50 ToC:
ソーマ
ヒロアカ
ワンピ
鬼滅
トリガー
相撲C
呪術
ハイキュー
ジモトC
アクタ
勉強
ストーン
ブラクロ
ジモト
持ち込みのすすめ(藤巻)
ネバラン
ハンタ
COMIQ
ゆらぎ
アリス
田中(終)
ダビデ
51
巻頭、ストーン(超重大発表あり)
センター、勉強/ゆらぎ/忘レ物探偵(屋宜知宏)※読切49P
It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened, Golem Hearts basically had it's entire final arc compressed into one chapter when it got cancelled.Alice just introduced a new character in its chapter last week, and it wasn't like a "final boss/rival" character, so they'd really have to wrap things up quick if it was going to end in Issue 51
Comiq should end soonish tooSo Tanaka and Alice are ending, and World Trigger and Hunter x Hunter will leave soon. Does this mean we will get 4 new serials soon? If so I can't wait.
confused on the choice for Haikyuu!!, Kenma seems weird to include when we have TsukiHina + Kags. Could have dropped Kags to get Kuroo, or just ditched Kenma all together while getting another Karasuno. Poor Yams, forgotten.
Remember what I said two or three weeks ago? I hope it's temporary, but my pessimism tells me it's not. ; _ ;15p for My Hero Academia.
same, would've also loved to seen Daichi's or Noya's VA on stage, also hoping at least something is announced this yearconfused on the choice for Haikyuu!!, Kenma seems weird to include when we have TsukiHina + Kags. Could have dropped Kags to get Kuroo, or just ditched Kenma all together while getting another Karasuno. Poor Yams, forgotten.

I think I'm more worried that they still haven't revealed the character poll yet and the series won't have another lead cover before the last issue of the year. 15 pages is at least a sign he's getting back to normal.Remember what I said two or three weeks ago? I hope it's temporary, but my pessimism tells me it's not. ; _ ;
Anyway, this is the first time that MHA takes the first place after more than a year. It's been so long that I wonder if it's not fake, especially because of Neverland's position.
That's true, but even though Alice to Taiyou isn't selling too well, Golem Hearts sold almost legendarily poorly. I could see Alice to Taiyou lasting for a few more issues if there's no new serializations immediately lined up.It wouldn't be the first time something like that happened, Golem Hearts basically had it's entire final arc compressed into one chapter when it got cancelled.