| Page 81 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Gildarts & Zeref vs. Acnologia? Who wins?

• Gildarts & Zeref

• Acnologia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I would have rioted if you had told me that you played it on PS4. :lmao

Nah, I won't play the first one. I obviously talk about Automata. But damn... Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption, Nier Automata... I also want to play The Witcher 3. Then there is Pandora Hearts, I need to continue with The Dark Tower again and I haven't even touched the books The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny which stare at me every day from my shelve. :nomoar

I need 6 months of vacation somehow. : /
You know me rather well :^_^

Well I know that problem, I think most people do. When I have multiple things to read/etc, I usually try to just pick what I feel like reading/watching atm and not just even thinking about the others until I'm done (as much as possible). It's taking how long it takes, stressing yourself over thinking "but there's so much else!" only ends up making the experience less enjoyable. Just can't have it all, that's life, so might just pick what suits your fancy and go with the flow.

Though ofc recommendations or vids or whatever can influence what you feel like checking out next :heh

Reactions: syx

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Kiki

S-Slave
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
So..I just enrolled last night.. The site says the deadline is one day before the audition.

Sigh I don't know what to do. Tired :nomoar

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So..I just enrolled last night.. The site says the deadline is one day before the audition.

Sigh I don't know what to do. Tired :nomoar
Woahhh, you changed your mind after all? You gotta tell me everything about it on slack, Ahmad-kun. :zomg

some Halloween TPN special treats :errr

@cry_mond

@Nkys74394

@hHajiiiin

from official TPN twitter :

Seriously, the best thing about Halloween are those beautiful fanarts. :zomg Arigatou, Erinyes-chan. :bobriki

Just passing through~
:wtf
Gosh, this series needs a second season. : /

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Woahhh, you changed your mind after all? You gotta tell me everything about it on slack, Ahmad-kun. :zomg

Seriously, the best thing about Halloween are those beautiful fanarts. :zomg Arigatou, Erinyes-chan. :bobriki

Gosh, this series needs a second season. : /

yp ! Syx-kun i ve just completed Haibane renmei, you definitely neeed to watch it !!! :zomg

its so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, so sad especially the 2nd part (only 13 episodes) cant say anything without spoiling but you ll figure out gradually whats hapening

but when i looked for a subbed English version all i found were out of sync, unless you can get either a dubbed versuin or find somewhere else a correct subbed. i had to watch it in Sub Fr.

wooow bort is so classy !!!

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

yp ! Syx-kun i ve just completed Haibane renmei, you definitely neeed to watch it !!! :zomg

its so beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, so sad especially the 2nd part (only 13 episodes) cant say anything without spoiling but you ll figure out gradually whats hapening

but when i looked for a subbed English version all i found were out of sync, unless you can get either a dubbed versuin or find somewhere else a correct subbed. i had to watch it in Sub Fr.

wooow bort is so classy !!!

Another recommendation, Erinyes-chan, what are you doing with me!?!?!?!

Okay, 13 episodes seems manageable. I put it in my plan to watch list for December. Hope I can find a proper english subbed version, otherwise I have pass on that one. : /
You know, I have seen that picture of Haibane Renmei somewhere, but can't figure out where I saw it once. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation and those great HnK images. :zomg

Padparadscha <3

Bort might not be my favorite character, but that picture looks classy as f*. :zomg

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Another recommendation, Erinyes-chan, what are you doing with me!?!?!?!

Okay, 13 episodes seems manageable. I put it in my plan to watch list for December. Hope I can find a proper english subbed version, otherwise I have pass on that one. : /
You know, I have seen that picture of Haibane Renmei somewhere, but can't figure out where I saw it once. Anyway, thanks for the recommendation and those great HnK images. :zomg

Padparadscha <3

Bort might not be my favorite character, but that picture looks classy as f*. :zomg
Yeah i think Digital dude has a rakka avy, if its still the same . but i think the most likely reason is thatABe who worked on Haibane, worked on serial experiment lain too thats why charadesign seems very smilar.

yeah i had some trouble to find it in a proper sub, but its available on Funimation & crunchyroll i think, but its not available in my country but im quite sure theres some sites that streas the correct subs, i only checked on websites i know , out of sync is definitely unwatchable, :arf but in case you cant find it in Engish sub , theres some German sub here https://www.watchbox.de/serien/haib...aum-vom-himmel-zu-fallen-old-home-442706.html and prolly in some other sites, i guess sub must be ok, i couldnt check though as videos are unavialbale in my country.

dw, its just a recommendation dont feel forced at all, especially if you feel its not like your thing, you re free to watch it if you want it /whenever you want, you might not enjoy it as i did, its gentle & sad, theres a lot of symbolism but you ll get a lot of whats happening gradually, episode 6 is somehow a turning point. Hope you ll enjoy it though :zomg

I like Bort actually, "she"s quite cold and strong :) prolly my fave with antar & phos yeah Pad-chan pics are gorgeous ! :awe

this scene :zomg :

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Yeah i think Digital dude has a rakka avy, if its still the same .
I know digitaldude's avy, but I wasn't referring to him. Still, it's funny to know from which series his avy is.

I mean this exact picture, which looks very familiar to me:

But can't figure out where I saw it. Doesn't really matter.
yeah i had some trouble to find it in a proper sub, but its available on Funimation & crunchyroll i think, but its not available in my country but im quite sure theres some sites that streas the correct subs, i only checked on websites i know , out of sync is definitely unwatchable, :arf but in case you cant find it in Engish sub , theres some German sub here https://www.watchbox.de/serien/haib...aum-vom-himmel-zu-fallen-old-home-442706.html and prolly in some other sites, i guess sub must be ok, i couldnt check though as videos are unavialbale in my country.

dw, its just a recommendation dont feel forced at all, especially if you feel its not like your thing, you re free to watch it if you want it /whenever you want, you might not enjoy it as i did, its gentle & sad, theres a lot of symbolism but you ll get a lot of whats happening gradually, episode 6 is somehow a turning point. Hope you ll enjoy it though :zomg
Thanks for the info. I will - hopefully - find it somewhere. German sub is okay, but I have a strict non-german-dub policy. German dubs are 99% not authentic enough. The voice actors just read the script as if it is the most boring book they ever had their hands on. I will keep you up to date. :3

I like Bort actually, "she"s quite cold and strong :) prolly my fave with antar & phos yeah Pad-chan pics are gorgeous ! :awe

this scene :zomg :

Yeah, Bort has sugoi chakra, a real powerhouse. :zomg

Say Erinyes, which anime/manga characters are your all time favorite?

here have some Sakura! :swoon

Tzzzz, Ahmad, Ahmad... showing our top secret convos here in public. :rolleyes:

But this time, I forgive you because of the beauty that Sakura is. :zomg

How the hell did you get that dark slack theme?

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
That thread title.... :hmm
Can you tell us the reason? :?bunny

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
That thread title.... :hmm
Can you tell us the reason? :?bunny
TFW you have an awesome thread title, but no one asks about it, and then you change it at the same time when someone responds to the thread title. :lmao

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
TFW you have an awesome thread title, but no one asks about it, and then you change it at the same time when someone responds to the thread title. :lmao
:sweatbunny

Can you still say the reason why? I'm very curious.

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
:sweatbunny

Can you still say the reason why? I'm very curious.
Huh? Shouldn't you know as a Ruby fan?

Let Ruby give you a lesson, Elu-chan

She is the leader of Team RWBY

She is old enough to get a gun

She got pregnant on four different occasions

She is already a grown up since she drinks milk a lot

And this

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Wow, she sounds so grown up, even though she's younger than me. I want to be like her someday... so strong and so badass :emocat

It doesn't help that her teammates are equally cool too....

Those reasons are more than enough. They are facts. Thank you so much :zomg

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Just passing by to praise your avi :blushbirb

Welcome here, revo. Anyone who posts good fanart in my thread has to keep posting them from time to time. Those are the rules here and you are obliged by law to follow them, since you already posted. : )

Thank you in advance.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I know digitaldude's avy, but I wasn't referring to him. Still, it's funny to know from which series his avy is.

I mean this exact picture, which looks very familiar to me:

But can't figure out where I saw it. Doesn't really matter.

Thanks for the info. I will - hopefully - find it somewhere. German sub is okay, but I have a strict non-german-dub policy. German dubs are 99% not authentic enough. The voice actors just read the script as if it is the most boring book they ever had their hands on. I will keep you up to date. :3

Yeah, Bort has sugoi chakra, a real powerhouse. :zomg

Say Erinyes, which anime/manga characters are your all time favorite?

Tzzzz, Ahmad, Ahmad... showing our top secret convos here in public. :rolleyes:

But this time, I forgive you because of the beauty that Sakura is. :zomg

How the hell did you get that dark slack theme?
Wait is the link i gave you a dubbed version ? :gwahI thought it was a subbed, but cant check videos are blocked in my country. well dw im the same, as much as possible , i avoid any dubbed version could be French or English, most of them sounds wrong to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So my fave anime female characters would be Olivcier mira armstrong shes the top to me
then theres kagura (Gintama) Phos (Hnk) Rel (Ergo proxy)

ill think over it as i might have forgotten a couple of chars, 2nd part coming Asap ....