You know me rather wellI would have rioted if you had told me that you played it on PS4.
Nah, I won't play the first one. I obviously talk about Automata. But damn... Horizon Zero Dawn, Red Dead Redemption, Nier Automata... I also want to play The Witcher 3. Then there is Pandora Hearts, I need to continue with The Dark Tower again and I haven't even touched the books The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny which stare at me every day from my shelve.
I need 6 months of vacation somehow. : /

Well I know that problem, I think most people do. When I have multiple things to read/etc, I usually try to just pick what I feel like reading/watching atm and not just even thinking about the others until I'm done (as much as possible). It's taking how long it takes, stressing yourself over thinking "but there's so much else!" only ends up making the experience less enjoyable. Just can't have it all, that's life, so might just pick what suits your fancy and go with the flow.
Though ofc recommendations or vids or whatever can influence what you feel like checking out next







but in case you cant find it in Engish sub , theres some German sub here
prolly my fave with antar & phos yeah Pad-chan pics are gorgeous ! 






I thought it was a subbed, but cant check videos are blocked in my country. well dw im the same, as much as possible , i avoid any dubbed version could be French or English, most of them sounds wrong to me.