Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Schedule

Current :

Interim Round 105
Hottest Female Video Game Characters
Host: @Erinyes

On Hold :
Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel
Host: zimbardo

Note: The schedule could still be changed/re-arranged depending on the hosts' availability.



Host:
@Erinyes

🎨
Artist Characters

👾
Badass Video Game Characters

🍕
Slice of Life Anime/Manga/LN

Host:
@Purity of Magi
🏜
Magi Characters
🧙‍♀️
Whey They Cry Characters

⛓
Chainsaw Man Characters
Host: @Gajeel

🏐
Haikyuu Characters
Host: @Holt

🎮
Video Game Characters [Remake]
Host: @Sky

👨
Dads/Father Figures
Host: @z.5

🎵
'Big 3' Music Rounds
Host: @Xadyu

🐼
Anime Pandas
Host: @Copy Panda

Tokyo Revengers Characters
Host: @Hermit

Interim Rounds
#01: Animated Shows Host: @Faust
#02: Animes Host: @Faust
#03: Music Bands/Groups Host: @Faust
#04: Music Duos Host: @Faust
#05: Music Artists Host: @Faust
#06: Anime OPs Host: @Faust
#07: Anime EDs Host: @Faust
#08: Anime OSTs Host: @Faust
#09: Anime Fights Host: @Faust
#10: Anime Groups Host: @Faust
#11: Anime Moves Host: @Faust
#12: Anime Duos Host: @Faust
#13: Anime Movies Host: @Faust
#14: Manga Series Host: @Faust
#15: Music Videos Host: @Faust
#16: Animated Movies Host: @Faust
#17: Video Games Host: @Faust
#18: Mangakas Host: @Faust
#19: Manga Characters Who Lived Up to the Hype Host: @Faust
#20: Most Sad Anime Moments Host: @Faust
#21: Anime Senseis Host: @Faust
#22: Video Game Duos Host: @Faust
#23: Anime Leaders Host: @Faust
#24: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Swordwielders Host: @Faust
#25: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Marks(wo)men Host: @Faust
#26: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Athletes Host: @Faust
#27: Video Game Villains Host: @Faust
#28: Animated (Non-Anime) Villains Host: @Faust
#29: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Villains Host: @Faust
#30: Underappreciated Anime Series Host: @Faust
#31: Underappreciated Animated Films Host: @Faust
#32: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Rivals/Archnemeses Host: @Faust
#33: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Romantic Pairings Host: @Faust
#34: Anime/Manga/Light Novel featuring Physical/Mental Disablities/Illness Host: @Faust
#35: Anime Full Soundtrack Host: @Faust
#36: Super Smash Bros. Fighter Suggestions Host: @Faust
#37: Animals Host: zimbardo
#38: Sci-Fi Movies Host: @Faust
#39: Type-Moon Characters Host: @Faust
#40: Countries with Best Cuisine Host: zimbardo
#41: Anime/Manga/Light Novel Characters That You Want To See Go All Out Host: @Faust
#42: Animal Crossing New Horizons Villagers Host: @Ustegius
#43: Dragon Ball Characters Host: @Faust
#44: One Piece Characters Host: @Faust
#45: Naruto Characters Host: @syx
#46: Bleach Characters Host: zimbardo
#47: Female Lead Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Brandish μ
#48: Parents/Guardians [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#49: Fullmetal Alchemist Characters Host: @Purity of Magi
#50: Boku no Hero Academia Characters Host: @Hermit
#51: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Characters Host @GrySun
#52: Secondary Characters [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @revo
#53: Best Story Arcs [Anime/Manga/LN/VN] Host: @Faust
#54: Kimetsu no Yaiba Characters Host: @revo
#55: Anime Hair Host: @Evil3ye
#56: Gintama Characters Host: @Gryffindor
#57: Black Clover Characters Host: @Juviii
#58: Tensais Host: @Erinyes
#59: Waifus Host: @SirSamuel016
#60: Manga Artworks Host: @revo
#61: Hunter x Hunter Characters Host: @Nii
#62: Yū Yū Hakusho Characters Host: @Faust
#63: Pokémon Host: @Evil3ye
#64: Inspiring Characters Host: @desin24
#65: Shokugeki no Sōma Characters Host: @Tatsumaki
#66: Shingeki no Kyojin Characters Host: @Farfalla
#67: Stylish Characters Host: @Erinyes
#68: Husbandos Host: @revo
#69: Fairy Tail Characters Host: @Brandish μ
#70: Dr. Stone Characters Host: @Hermit
#71: Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Host: @Nii
#72: Romantic Scenes in Manga(wha) Host: @Erinyes
#73: Brawlers Host: @Faust
#74: Anime OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#75: Video Game+Visual Novel OST Composers Hosts: @Farfalla and @MArGi
#76: Badass Male Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#77: Badass Female Characters - Host: @Erinyes
#78: Nanatsu no Taizai Characters - Host: @Hermit
#79: Manga/LN/VN That Need An Anime - Host: @Brandish μ
#80: Eurovision 2022 - Host: @Riku
#81: Female Mangaka - Host: @Erinyes
#82: Fate Characters - Host: @Nii
#83: Best Character Designs (Male) - Host: @Erinyes
#84: Best Character Designs (Female) - Host: @Erinyes
#85: Annoying Characters - Host: @Evil3ye
#86: Voice Actors (Seiyū) - Host: @Farfalla
#87: Video Game Character Designs (Male) - Host @Erinyes
#88: Video Game Character Designs (Female) - Host @Erinyes
#89: Eurovision 2023 - Host: @Riku
#90: Feel Good Slices of Life Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @Erinyes
#91: Kingdom Characters - Host: @MArGi
#92: Anime OPs (Remake) - Host; @Erinyes

ON HOLD
#??: Worst Tropes in Anime/Manga/Light Novel - Host: @z.5
#??: Massively Multiplayer Online Games (MMOs)
For rounds hosted by @BluePegasus Go here
For rounds hosted by @Xadyu Go here
For rounds hosted by zimbardo Go here

Hosting Priority List and Window of Availability

Video games in terms of story
Villains you wish had won [Anime/Manga/LN/VN]


I've made a thread to alert people when new rounds are starting, when lists are to be sent, when the number 1 has been released, etc.

I hope that it is a useful tool for you lot.

Please watch the thread and, if hosting, post messages to alert people to anything useful within the game
:verily

1K page celebration post [courtesy of Valhalla777]
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2 Points

Urameshi Yusuke vs Sensui Shinobu
Yu Yu Hakusho
@Crescent Jinx

Misaka Mikoto vs Mugino Shizuri
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
@Emperor Spriggan

Nagi Soichiro vs Takayanagi Masataka
Tenjou Tenge
@FaustXIII

Nine and Twelve vs Five
Terror in Resonance
@Organizized​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Advisory:

I apologize in advanced if the video I posted for your picked fight isn't to your liking. Feel free to post better videos to represent your pick.

Please don't be too pedantic if I wasn't able to post a Japanese Dubbed video and just settled with an AMV and English Dub or if I posted the wrong fight (you probably didn't specify which fight are you referring to in your PM)

I also won't be able to grant your personal requests that you PMed.

I'm crunching/grinding to reveal the countdown as fast and accurate as possible and editing mistakes along the reveal with the limited resources that I have.

I'm literally spending the little money I saved for watching Crimes of Grindelwald in the cinema for this game. Hope I will still be able to budget my daily allowance to watch the movie, but most likely not in the first week of showing.

Hope you'll understand.

-Faust
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
2 Points

Takamura Mamoru vs Bryan Hawk
Hajime no Ippo
@Demonspeed

Roronoa Zoro vs Bartholomew Kuma
One Piece
@Erinyes

Roy Mustang vs Envy
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
@Brandish

Seras Victoria vs Zorin Blitz
Helsing Ultimate
@zimbardo

Spike Spiegel vs Vicious
Cowboy Bebop
@Juviii​
 
Last edited:

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@zimbardo I had that Seras Victoria fight on my list as well, unfortunately when I somehow deleted the list it wasn’t one of the ten I just threw on there again.. :darn

So many good picks already. :wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@GrySun considered that JoJo vs Wamuu fight as well, definitely my favorite fight from the two and a half seasons I watched. :nod
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Zoro vs. Kuma is so awesome too. I’d already dropped the anime at that point, but watched that episode and it got me to pick up the anime again (dropped it again since but still). Superbly adapted.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@FaustXIII That’s a fun pick from Toradora. Never would’ve considered it but it’s a great moment.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
3 Points

Son Goku vs Tien Shinhan
Dragon Ball
@Aizen

Matoi Ryuko vs Kiryuin Ragyo
Kill la Kill
@niichan

Kururugi Suzaku vs Bismarck Waldstein
Code Geass
@FaustXIII

Yato vs Bishamon
Noragami Aragoto
@uberfayt

Ito Kaiji vs Otsuki
Gyakkyo Burai Kaiji
@Demonspeed​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
[USER=133663]@FaustXIII That’s a fun pick from Toradora. Never would’ve considered it but it’s a great moment.[/USER]
I picked some fights where the emotional aspect is more impactful and apparent than the actual physical fight.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I picked some fights where the emotional aspect is more impactful and apparent than the actual physical fight.​
Indeed, same here. Those are usually the ones which

Speaking of which, I just remembered another I had on my list, from the ending of Porco Rosso, where Porco fights Curtis in the water. Not a “wow what an awesome choreographed fight” by any means, but it’s such a fantastic moment for so many other reasons. Consider it a Honorable Mention.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,124
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I picked some fights where the emotional aspect is more impactful and apparent than the actual physical fight.
that ! i considered the tension aspect too, thats why i picked the specific raven vs Olivier, bc there was a kind of mind games built bteween them resulting to this scene and bc she opposed to the army (she was i think the 1st to do it openly by killing a high graded close to Bradley). Same for Zoro/kuma in term of fighting strictly speaking its definitely not he most epic or anything but i chose this for its emotional impact, the sufferings he had to endure and the subsequent conv with Sanji.
I had a lot of issues to select my top 10, i tried to stick to one fight per series otherwise most of my selection would be hxh :errr
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
zimbardo I had that Seras Victoria fight on my list as well, unfortunately when I somehow deleted the list it wasn’t one of the ten I just threw on there again.. :darn
I had so many I wanted to include on this top 10 list - including the Accelerator vs Touma, Greed vs Wrath, and the Mustang vs Envy fights (FMA:B has some awesome fights).

I'm not sure if I produced a honourables list, but I reckon I could easily name another 20+ awesome fights I'd have liked to include...
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Strike 1

Fixed CJinx's pick from Yusuke vs Toguro to Yusuke to Sensui.
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Man, so many great fights already. And there are a few of them i was even considering for my top 10, but fell short for just a few millimeters. It was really hard to pick out just 10 fights. Too many great Fate fights, Kill La Kill fights, Dragon Ball fights etc etc etc. I had like 5 to 10 fights listed only from one series, but for the sake of variety i somehow managed to pick one fight per series.
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,571
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Had a feeling my number 8 wouldn't be appearing quite yet (I really wouldn't be surprised if it made top 10 [or even higher?]).

It's really an amazing fight - one I'm sure would have, probably, come up much higher in my list, had I actually read the manga/watched the anime.
The feelings in it are real, the animation on point, and it has very little BS in it...

The only reason I know if it at all is that my friend kept pestering me to watch it (and I'm pretty glad I did - even if I didn't think too much of the other fights I've previously seen [from that series])
:invalid
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
4 Points

Eren Yeager vs Annie Leonhart
Shingeki no Kyojin
@Crescent Jinx

Unit 02 vs Mass Production Evangelions
End of Evangelion
@xi0

Greed/Ling Yao, Captain Buccaneer and Fu vs King Bradley
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
@Aizen

Teresa vs Irene's Team
Claymore
@zimbardo

Yugi Muto vs Yami Yugi
Yu-Gi-Oh!
@FaustXIII​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@niichan Nice going with the Ragyo fight. Last one I removed from my list as 11th. But I include the Ragyo fight to be the full battle, starting from the fight at the Original Life Fiber, all the way til space. Since there‘s no real break in the fight.

Also just for the record, I picked the 2nd battle between Diarmuid and Saber, in the 2nd half of the season. Not a long or spectacular fight, but most definitely impactful and memorable.. :grumble
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Oh shit :facepalmi completely forgot about Teresa vs The Claymore squad. Nice one @zimbardo
@FaustXIII Yugi vs Yami is such a classic and awesome fight :verily but there is one duel that imo surpasses it :^_^
@GrySun Saber vs Lancer first fight was amazing :cool:
@niichan Ryuko vs Ragyo was awesome, i loved it, but i wanted the fight to be a bit longer, still it was pretty cool (though thats not my fav fight in KLK :smile-big)
@Aizen Goku vs Tien, the OG hype fight. Its a really good pick, though imo i liked kid Goku vs Tien a bit more. And there is one other fight in the og DB that surpasses them all and is one of my picks for this ranking :verily
 
Top